Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Closed Thread

#1    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 01:04 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Contest Corner Challenge #36: Seeing Double

Title: Contest Corner Challenge #36: Seeing Double

End Date: 11:59pm GMT, Monday, July 30th, 2007.

Sponsor: DigitalPhotographySuccess by Amy Renfrey

Prizes: If the winner is not a Premiere Member, they will receive a Lifetime, Level II Premiere Membership (a $129 value!). If the winner is already a Premiere Member, they will win a PhotographyCorner.com Pen & Business Card Holder set and FREE copies of Digital Photography Success, Advanced Digital Photography, The 5 Most Popular Scenarios In Digital Photography, Digital Photography Presentation, Digital Photography Abstract, and Exposure Charts all by Amy Renfrey (a package worth $199!!) - which can also be purchased for a PhotographyCorner special price of $77 here: click me for the $122 discount.

Description: My best friend and his wife just had twins. In honour of their new little bundles of joy, you've gotta take a photograph of two of something. Whatever your subject is, there has to be two of them (and only 2 - distinctly 2): two packs of gum, two flowers, two mustangs, two whatevers. They don't have to be identical items, but they should be an obvious pair of the same thing. If you're unsure of whether or not something will be accepted, just ask here in this thread, or PM me if you don't want to give your idea away.

CCC Guidelines. To read the guidelines, please visit here: Contest Corner Rules & Regulations. Please be sure to read these guidelines carefully before submitting your photograph. Any photographs submitted that do not adhere to these guidelines will be rejected and sent back.

Note: In addition to the regular guidelines listed above, you also grant PhotographyCorner to make a print of the above photos (not for resale, but for personal use). If you do not wish to have your photograph printed (only once), do not submit your photograph. If you have any questions about this additional note, please PM me.
  #2    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Winter Sunset
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Surely I can get this accomplished and turned in before deadline. LOL!!!

Canon 7D~Canon Digital Rebel XT ~ Canon 70-200mm 2.8 IS ~ Tamron 28-75mm ~ Canon 50mm prime~ Sigma 17-70 ~ Canon 18-55mm ~ Canon 75-300mm

http://www.visions-imagery.com/
  #3    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 01:10 PM
The One and Only
Recent Photo: Wood Frog
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
I'll try and get an entry in before I go on holiday next week.

Oh, Carl, aren't you going away TODAY???
  #4    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Hmm... I have 2 ideas.
Visit me here..Room57
  #5    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Hmm... I have 2 ideas.
What? What? What? What are they? Good luck! Make it 7 wins!!!
  #6    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Tim, I like how you get a new contest out as soon as a winner is announced. That way we don't have too much time to mope and feel bad and can get busy with the next contest.
  #7    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Canadian Edition
Recent Photo: Iceberg #4
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Hmm... I have 2 ideas.
Good one. You sure it's not the same idea twice.
Sponsors
  #8    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 02:07 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucipaz View Post
Tim, I like how you get a new contest out as soon as a winner is announced. That way we don't have too much time to mope and feel bad and can get busy with the next contest.
Hehe... I do my best. I'll try to announce the next one the same day I announce the winner from now on (time permitting).
  #9    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Scooping up my pride from that horrible loss and planning the next horrible loss. hehe. Still having a great time though.
*Why do I have a double mint commercial running through my head right now?*
  #10    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I'm hoping to double up and get two votes this time!!!

Good theme boss!

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner