Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Miscellaneous

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old August 25th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Lots of mountain biking shots [lots of shots, take a look]

I haven't posted here for a long time so I thought I'd share some recent biking shots. Critique or comment them all you want.

Enjoy...

PS I realize that I'm only supposed to post 3 but I just wanted to share all these.
  #2    Top
Old August 26th, 2007, 08:37 PM
No comments???
  #3    Top
Old August 29th, 2007, 10:01 AM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Cactus Garden
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I just love sports photography. The one that stands out to me most is number 6. The shadows in the trees just really camptured my attention. Nice shots!

www.onetulsa.com
www.onetulsa.ifp3.com
  #4    Top
Old August 29th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: IMGP0112
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoofpix View Post
I just love sports photography. The one that stands out to me most is number 6. The shadows in the trees just really camptured my attention. Nice shots!
Great shots! I agree -- there's a strong mood in #6, which is def. my fav. For some reason, I'm not drawn to the b/w, but I'm not sure why.

Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Pentax K20D~Pentax 16-24, 55, 50-135, Sigma 70-300

"In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary."
~Aaron Rose
  #5    Top
Old August 30th, 2007, 02:47 AM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: garden080621-JJ2E8353
I like the use of flash in some of the photos. Just wish it was a bit toned down. Nice anticipation, nice angles/pov, nice technique.
  #6    Top
Old August 30th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Elite VIP Member
Recent Photo: 06/14/09 Chase_6
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
I like that you didn't get in too close and showed more of the surrounding. One it added some atmosphere to the photo, and Two it showed how much air these guys got! I have to say that I don't like the 7th one too much, though.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then what are the one's that render us speechless...

My Gear

http://www.bdjphoto.com
My Photo Blog
My Storm Chasing Blog
  #7    Top
Old September 15th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Wow some awesome shots, you really captured a lot in these. Number 6 is def my fav, 10 is pretty sweet too.

Jesse.
  #8    Top
Old September 16th, 2007, 07:39 PM
awesome pictures, and some awesome mountain biking as well!!!
  #9    Top
Old October 1st, 2007, 02:37 PM
I like the 6th one. What is that he is biking on? The shadows of the trees all around him is really eye catching.