Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old September 17th, 2007, 02:36 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
The CCC#38: The Daily Grind Winning Photograph Is...

...Working 9 to 5 by lucipaz!!!

Congrats on your THIRD Contest Corner Challenge win, Lucy!!

Sponsor: N/A

Prizes: Since Lucy is a Premiere Member, she will receive a Lowepro Slingshot 100 AW camera bag with a PhotographyCorner.com Pen & Business Card Holder set inside!

Gallery: View all the other entries (as well find out which photographer took which photo) in the Contest Corner Challenge #38: The Daily Grind Photo Gallery.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ccc38-02---Working-9-to-5---lucipaz.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	54799  
  #2    Top
Old September 17th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Cranes before sunrise
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Congratulation Lucy. You'll soon catch up with the number of wins from Spicoli
  #3    Top
Old September 17th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Very nicely done!

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #4    Top
Old September 17th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Elite Member
Congrats! I think you get extra points for expressing the theme in such an interesting way!

The Evolving Photographer
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old September 17th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: streets on 35mm
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
thats an amazing shot - great eye!
  #6    Top
Old September 17th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: DSC_00941
Congrats!

Congratulations on your win! Very interesting perspective!
Nikon 18-55,
Sigma 55-200mm

"See ordinary things in very unordinary ways... "
  #7    Top
Old September 17th, 2007, 06:24 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Wow Lucy...a big huge massive congrats on a brilliant image. Holy schmokes...your third....? I gotta step it up a bit eh?
Way to go Lucy. Excellent work. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Visit me here..Room57
  #8    Top
Old September 17th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Horse Nut
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
excellent photo Lucy I really liked it too. Congrats!!

check out my photos http://kerstin.smugmug.com/
  #9    Top
Old September 17th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Elite Member
Congrats Lucy.

Madness

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"
  #10    Top
Old September 17th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Vernal Equinox
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Congratulations Lucy !!!

Moderator Emeritus

Great photographs are never taken they are created.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner