Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 7th, 2007, 06:48 AM
Photo Traveler
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Coyote visit

I was able to see a couple of coyotes in Glacier from a close distance. Here are a couple of my favorite shots.

Thx for looking.

Brian

Check out my Galleries at:

http://dehmphoto.smugmug.com
  #2    Top
Old October 7th, 2007, 12:58 PM
A Totally Awesome Guy
Recent Photo: Purple
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Incredible captures Brian! Excellent focus in the first two and I really like the composition in all three. The colors of the background are beautiful and really make the coyotes stand out. What lens did you use here?
  #3    Top
Old October 7th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Photo Traveler
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
These were all taken with a sigma 170-500

#4    Top
Old October 9th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Premiere Member
The top two pictures are great. I didn't like the third one as much. Like Scott said, the background colors really enhance the pictures. It looks like they are on the prowl.
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old October 9th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Winter Sunset
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Very nice shots. Great colors and tones. I agree about the last one though. It appears a little soft.

Canon 7D~Canon Digital Rebel XT ~ Canon 70-200mm 2.8 IS ~ Tamron 28-75mm ~ Canon 50mm prime~ Sigma 17-70 ~ Canon 18-55mm ~ Canon 75-300mm

http://www.visions-imagery.com/
  #6    Top
Old October 10th, 2007, 06:07 AM
Elite VIP Member
Recent Photo: Holy Trinity Church
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Well done Brian, I like all of these shots but the 1st and 2nd are outstanding, great focus and detail in these.
Nige
  #7    Top
Old October 10th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Photo Traveler
Thx everyone, he may have gotten closer than my min focus distance on that last one.

#8    Top
Old October 10th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Flower Seed Head
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I really like the first one. How cool to have seen that. I agree, the colors in the background are beautiful.

"If you really want to hurt your parents, go into the arts."
-Kurt Vonnegut

My blog
My Facebook page
Connect with me on Twitter @nicoleannstpaul
  #9    Top
Old October 10th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Fantastic work, Brian. The colors, details and composition on the first 2 is just excellent. Well done

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #10    Top
Old October 11th, 2007, 01:00 AM
Good composure and colors. Nice job
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things