Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 11th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: Let there be light
decided to try this again

I am using a Canon Power shot S5IS and was using Super Macro, to get this picture. I like I have stated I am no expert, and I am recovering from surgery and got some time on my hands so I have been playing around with features today on the camera, trying to learn, and I thought this one came out cool looking.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	The Green Flow of life is broken.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	717.9 KB
ID:	55773  
  #2    Top
Old October 12th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Very abstract and weird! I like it, especially the texture on the green, is that a plant structure? I love shots you just can't figure out, keeps you looking.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old October 12th, 2007, 05:28 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
yup - I like this!

Like Terri says - weird but in a good way!

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #4    Top
Old October 12th, 2007, 05:50 AM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: waterfall2
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I'm guessing this is the inside of a green bell pepper? Either way, it is an awesome picture. I love things that are strangel familiar yet so different. Very cool idea and execution here!
  #5    Top
Old October 15th, 2007, 02:17 PM
i also agree that it's a cool shot
like how you don't know what it is and have to guess
so you'll have to tell us soon if dawn is right

Canon 20D
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 USM
Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM
Lensbaby 2.0
  #6    Top
Old October 15th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: Let there be light
Oh yes I am sorry she is correct it is the inside of a Green Pepper, I was cutting it up and thought I wonder if my new camera could pick up the details of the pepper, So I put the camera on super macro and stuck it inside the pepper and that is what I got. I thought it was really cool. Thanks for all the comments.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things