Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 14th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: flood crest
Specifically for my desktop

I take shots for my desktop.
This is in the Animal Kingdom at Disney World--I think in the Asia section. Does anyone know what type of boat this is?

Is the second one a better photo?

Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05558.JPG
Views:	37
Size:	536.1 KB
ID:	55837  Click image for larger version

Name:	boat.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	318.3 KB
ID:	55842  

No matter where you go, there you are.
  #2    Top
Old October 14th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
I like both actually. The subject is interesting and I like the reflection and splash of color against the greens and blues. I think I prefer the 1st one though, but still like the crop.

I hope you don't mind but i'm suggesting a tiny edit, to bring out more color and tones on the 1st one. Hope you like it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05558e.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	329.4 KB
ID:	55848  

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #3    Top
Old October 15th, 2007, 04:06 AM
Elite VIP Member
Recent Photo: Holy Trinity Church
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Both of these are very nice, and I am with fa1sal on prefering the 1st shot.
Nige
  #4    Top
Old October 15th, 2007, 05:23 AM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: flood crest
I appreciate your comments very much. I liked the original shot best as well but got a bit skittish wondering if it wasn't right (!)

I didn't think it needed saturation because of the vivid blue and red on the hull--can you give me more specifics? thanks

No matter where you go, there you are.
  #5    Top
Old October 17th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Can't help you with the type of boat, barb, but pretty shot, the water looks like mirrored glass!

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things