Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Miscellaneous

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 23rd, 2007, 02:37 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Between Reality

The pond again, ripples and the culprits mixed in with a lot of reflections. What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Vertigo2fr.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	233.4 KB
ID:	56197  Click image for larger version

Name:	Between Reality2fr.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	260.7 KB
ID:	56198  

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
Sponsors
  #2    Top
Old October 23rd, 2007, 03:05 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
WoW! fantastic shot. u caputured the relfection perfectly on thr both of them.
My personal fav is the second 1. Great work!
  #3    Top
Old October 23rd, 2007, 09:42 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Winter Sunset
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Awesome shots. Love the fish. What a great capture.

Canon 7D~Canon Digital Rebel XT ~ Canon 70-200mm 2.8 IS ~ Tamron 28-75mm ~ Canon 50mm prime~ Sigma 17-70 ~ Canon 18-55mm ~ Canon 75-300mm

http://www.visions-imagery.com/
  #4    Top
Old October 23rd, 2007, 11:56 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: streets on 35mm
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
really interesting unique shots, really like the second one
  #5    Top
Old October 23rd, 2007, 12:15 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: DSC_0846_23_
very cool shots, i like the abstract feel they have.
  #6    Top
Old October 23rd, 2007, 12:18 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: mantis
These are beautiful, terri! Very artistic!
  #7    Top
Old October 24th, 2007, 02:32 AM
Silent Screamer
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks for all your kind feedback, really appreciate it.

#8    Top
Old October 24th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
The colors on these are wonderful Terri! I like the second shot best. Love the reflection over the fish. =)

#9    Top
Old October 25th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Silent Screamer
Thank you dianna, always a pleasure to hear from you.

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Miscellaneous