Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#12    Top
Old November 10th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Mad Dawg
Recent Photo: GBH
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Outstanding shot Andy!! Just Outstanding.
  #13    Top
Old November 11th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: waterfall2
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I knew this one would win. You certainly had my vote, Andy. I can see it now, its gonna start coming down to Spicoli and Andy, who's voodoo dolls will work better? A big congrats to you. Can't wait to see more like this one!
  #14    Top
Old November 11th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: streets on 35mm
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
beautiful shot andy - well done, you had some tough competition - congrats!
  #15    Top
Old November 11th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Elite Member
Congratulations!!! Wonderful photo!!!
  #16    Top
Old November 12th, 2007, 05:34 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Cracking SHot - Congratulations on the win

L

"This is the true joy in life, being used for a purpose identified by yourself as a mighty one"
George Bernard Shaw
  #17    Top
Old November 12th, 2007, 06:59 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
thanks again guys!

I'm still smiling.

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #18    Top
Old November 12th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Photo Traveler
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Congrats on the win. Another fine shot.

Check out my Galleries at:

http://dehmphoto.smugmug.com
Sponsors
  #19    Top
Old November 12th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Mallets
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Congrats Andy!!!!
  #20    Top
Old November 14th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker View Post
...The Dark Side of Pumpkins by Oneof42!!!

Sponsor: SmugMug - The ultimate in photo sharing. Easily create online photo albums. Share, store, organize and print.

Prize: Since Andy is a Premiere Member, he will receive a SmugMug Pro Account (1 year free subscription) - a $149.95 value!! In addition, Oneof42 will also receive a PhotographyCorner.com Pen & Business Card Holder set!

Congrats on your FOURTH PotM win, Andy (and 2nd in a row!!)!!!!

Since Andy won last month, he wanted to donate his free 1-year Pro account to Brian Dehm (Greaper)! What a nice guy.

Congratulations to you both! Brian, I just gave you a free year on your account. Your next renewal is not up until 2009!!!

Thanks,
Markham
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month