Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography 101

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old November 9th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Elite Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Question Re: posting to gallery

I tried to post a picture to the gallery and, though I posted a picture of my dogs, a picture of a previous post with a flower came up. The flower seems to be stuck in the post mode as I tried to post a picture a few days ago and the same flower picture came up. What am I doing wrong? I browsed and clicked my picture, but that dang flower keeps coming up... Thank you for any thoughts on this.

Lori
Sponsors
  #2    Top
Old November 10th, 2007, 11:05 PM
Elite Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Okay, I figured this one out too. Now the correct picture is posted with the Xavier and Raglan posting in the gallery.

Lori
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography 101