Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 9th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Saturday at the Zoo

A few images from my weekly walk at the zoo.

Hear me roar!!!!!!

Visit me here..Room57
Sponsors
  #2    Top
Old December 9th, 2007, 10:38 PM
OMG..that 1st shot is awesome. It has to be my favorite. Beautiful eyes. I wonder what he is thinking..! I simply love your tiger shots..

As always, wonderful captures.
Quantaray 70-300mm F4-5.6 Lens

My dogs are not spoiled...I'm just well trained..!!
  #3    Top
Old December 10th, 2007, 01:44 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: untitled-41
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Beautiful as always Carl. I really like how the main tiger in the second shot blends in with the other tigers and it's hard to tell which parts are his and what belongs to the other tigers. And that 3rd shot..can't think of anything else to say except WOW..that is just awesome. The first fourth and fifth are equally as beautiful. Great colors..comp...everything!

Canon 60D

"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just convincing you that I'm right"
  #4    Top
Old December 10th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Winter Sunset
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
WOW! WOW! WOW! I so wish we had a zoo closer. These shots are amazing. I am partial to the cats myself, but the way you capture them, you may as well be right in there with them. Awesome shootin!

Canon 7D~Canon Digital Rebel XT ~ Canon 70-200mm 2.8 IS ~ Tamron 28-75mm ~ Canon 50mm prime~ Sigma 17-70 ~ Canon 18-55mm ~ Canon 75-300mm

http://www.visions-imagery.com/
  #5    Top
Old December 10th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Recent Photo: Uncle's Backyard
Whoa!!

Seriously amazing shots!! Love them!!
  #6    Top
Old December 10th, 2007, 10:54 PM
VIP Member
Recent Photo: yf1
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Awesome shots as always Carl!! I love the tiger shots!! And the lion shots are great also!!
  #7    Top
Old December 12th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Thanks so much everyone for your kind words. Really appreciate it.
Visit me here..Room57
  #8    Top
Old December 12th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Recent Photo: DSC_83631pc
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Beautiful shots Carl but the first shot is absolutely gorgeous, I would blow that one up and hand it on the wall.

susanhernandezphotography
  #9    Top
Old December 12th, 2007, 10:52 AM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Some nice work here, Carl
  #10    Top
Old December 12th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Premiere Member
When I saw the first photo of the Tiger, I said, "Holy Sh*t, how does he get pictures like that?" Now, my mom would not be happy with me, and I apologize for the language, but that is how it came out.

To answer my own question, you are an amazing photographer.

That is great shot!!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things