Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Which photograph should win Contest Corner Challenge #43: Holiday Alphabetography?
ccc43-01 - Holiday 9 6.82%
ccc43-02 - Happy New Year 1 0.76%
ccc43-03 - Glass Of Mulled Wine 1 0.76%
ccc43-04 - Merry Christmas 29 21.97%
ccc43-05 - Noel 7 5.30%
ccc43-06 - Happy Holidays 4 3.03%
ccc43-07 - Family 24 18.18%
ccc43-08 - Joy 57 43.18%
You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

#1    Top
Old December 25th, 2007, 10:30 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Vote for the CCC#43: Holiday Alphabetography Winning Photography

Contest: CCC#43: Window to the Soul

Sponsor: PsPrint - By combining the very best in web technologies with state-of-the-art production facilities, PsPrint delivers online convenience combined with lightening-fast turnaround and very competitive prices for all your print needs.

Prizes: If the winner is a Premiere Member, they will receive a $200 Gift Certificate for any services at PsPrint. If the winner is not a Premiere Member, they will receive a $100 Gift Certificate for any services at PsPrint.

Voting Ends: approximately 11:30pm EST, Sunday, December 30th, 2007 (4:30am GMT, Monday, December 31st, 2007).

For those that wanted to view the photos in the gallery, check it out here: CCC#43: Holiday Alphabetography Photo Gallery

Click image for larger version

Name:	ccc43-01---Holiday.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	228.7 KB
ID:	58213
ccc43-01 - Holiday

Name:	ccc43-02---Happy-New-Year.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	585.5 KB
ID:	58214
ccc43-02 - Happy New Year

Name:	ccc43-03---Glass-Of-Mulled-Wine.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	986.3 KB
ID:	58215
ccc43-03 - Glass Of Mulled Wine

Name:	ccc43-04---Merry-Christmas.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	871.9 KB
ID:	58216
ccc43-04 - Merry Christmas

Name:	ccc43-05---Noel.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	188.5 KB
ID:	58217
ccc43-05 - Noel

Name:	ccc43-06---Happy-Holidays.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	264.2 KB
ID:	58218
ccc43-06 - Happy Holidays

Name:	ccc43-07---Family.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	848.7 KB
ID:	58219
ccc43-07 - Family

Name:	ccc43-08---Joy.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	707.6 KB
ID:	58220
ccc43-08 - Joy
  #2    Top
Old December 25th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Trigger Happy Fella
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Madness! We have a bunch of very clever people here and that makes voting a pain. Good luck to all ... my vote's in!
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old December 25th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Wow! Some of these are some of the best ccc entries ever! I'm glad I didn't enter this one! LOL

Good luck everybody

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #4    Top
Old December 26th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: A Special Bond
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Wow... Tim wasn't kidding! There really aren't very many entries.

Good luck to everyone!
  #5    Top
Old December 26th, 2007, 01:18 AM
Great shots my vote is in
  #6    Top
Old December 26th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Edit: Nevermind I'm a moron. Voted!
  #7    Top
Old December 26th, 2007, 02:54 AM
Great work by all! I think this was one of the hardest contests yet! Very creative entries and lots of hard work! Great job all! wlmgram
  #8    Top
Old December 26th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Old Fogey
Recent Photo: Stormy Pasture
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Wow! Talk about great eyes....the entrants are most observant! Good job for you.....hard job for me (to choose just one)!

H.W.Rife

Just some old "Nikon" stuff!

There are no stupid questions....only stupid assumptions.

He who dies with the most "Toys"...wins!
  #9    Top
Old December 26th, 2007, 06:05 AM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Wow - everyone's entry is so very creative! Good luck everyone.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
  #10    Top
Old December 26th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: A Special Bond
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
I just have to say... I thoroughly enjoyed this contest. Really one of my favorites to participate in.

I am, however, glad that it's over. I've been spotting letters everywhere I go, and driving everyone with me crazy! I'm glad I didn't cause an accident!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, or whatever you celebrate... I hope it was/is fantastic!
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner