Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Which photograph should be crowned the January 2008 Photograph of the Month?
Cavell Alpenglow by ybounh 28 21.88%
Old Red Truck by Spicoli 17 13.28%
Sleeping Lion by Spicoli 2 1.56%
Raindrop by lucipaz 10 7.81%
Winter is on it's Way by Susan 8 6.25%
Desert Rebel by fa1sal 15 11.72%
Jubilee Line by Seal Evil 3 2.34%
Velo by Oneof42 3 2.34%
An Elderly Gent by ciaran 22 17.19%
Man With Briefcase by Rick Waldroup 4 3.13%
Pick Me... Pick Me by Abdulmajeed 16 12.50%
You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

#11    Top
Old December 27th, 2007, 04:13 AM
The Southern Yankee
Recent Photo: Sweet Magnolia
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Beautiful shots, everyone. Good luck. I have made my choice!
Nikon 50mm f/1.8
Nikon 12-24 f.4.0 G ED DX
Nikon 80-400 f/4.5-5.6 ED VR

www.judybruner.com
  #12    Top
Old December 27th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: First-day-of-school
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Wow those are all beautiful shots!! Excellent work everyone.

Carl, two nominations this month?lol Nice work man.
  #13    Top
Old December 27th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Recent Photo: DSC_83631pc
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
WOW, some really great photos, congrats to everyone and good luck.

susanhernandezphotography
  #15    Top
Old December 27th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Junior VIP Member
I can't believe I'm on that list!
  #17    Top
Old December 27th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Elite Member
Good luck to everyone!! Some really great shots here. My vote is in!
  #18    Top
Old December 28th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Elite Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seal Evil View Post
I can't believe I'm on that list!
I can't believe I'm on there too.

In fact, I'm not even sure how this works. I just got an email saying my shot had been nominated. How does that work? I don't even know who nominated it.

Well, it sure is nice. Thanks to whoever nominated it.

Rick
  #19    Top
Old December 28th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Waldroup View Post
I can't believe I'm on there too.

In fact, I'm not even sure how this works. I just got an email saying my shot had been nominated. How does that work? I don't even know who nominated it.

Well, it sure is nice. Thanks to whoever nominated it.

Rick

One of the perks of being a premiere member: As a premiere member you get to nominate others for the POTM. I believe Terri nominated you. Congrats and good luck - wonderful shot indeed!!

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography
Sponsors
  #20    Top
Old December 28th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Cactus Garden
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Great shots everyone. Good Luck.

www.onetulsa.com
www.onetulsa.ifp3.com
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month