Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Which photograph should be crowned the January 2008 Photograph of the Month?
Cavell Alpenglow by ybounh 28 21.88%
Old Red Truck by Spicoli 17 13.28%
Sleeping Lion by Spicoli 2 1.56%
Raindrop by lucipaz 10 7.81%
Winter is on it's Way by Susan 8 6.25%
Desert Rebel by fa1sal 15 11.72%
Jubilee Line by Seal Evil 3 2.34%
Velo by Oneof42 3 2.34%
An Elderly Gent by ciaran 22 17.19%
Man With Briefcase by Rick Waldroup 4 3.13%
Pick Me... Pick Me by Abdulmajeed 16 12.50%
You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

#21    Top
Old December 28th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Junior VIP Member
I'm assuming Oneof42 nominated me, because I know he liked it. Thanks, Andy!
  #22    Top
Old December 28th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Recent Photo: Northern Exposure
Well My vote is in, and what a tough call it was!

Guess I need to up my game a little... Good luck to all the nominees.

Andy
Sponsors
  #23    Top
Old December 29th, 2007, 06:52 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seal Evil View Post
I'm assuming Oneof42 nominated me, because I know he liked it. Thanks, Andy!
Meh - someone else beat me to it!!!

The usual awesome line up everyone - I'm humbled to be there.

Good luck everyone.

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #24    Top
Old December 30th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Silent Waters
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Very tough choice this time I can however tell you that the new pens are awesome! So is the copy of VueScan, a review is coming here shortly but a sneaky is that it rocks!
  #25    Top
Old January 3rd, 2008, 02:45 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Voting is now complete - the winner will be posted shortly.