Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old January 15th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Elite VIP Member
Recent Photo: 06/14/09 Chase_6
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Merlin...

Here's some from my Hackberry Flats trip. This was a very cooperative bird.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks.

-Ben
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	web_10.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	59105  Click image for larger version

Name:	web_11.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	59106  Click image for larger version

Name:	web_12.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	59107  Click image for larger version

Name:	web_13.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	59108  

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then what are the one's that render us speechless...

My Gear

http://www.bdjphoto.com
My Photo Blog
My Storm Chasing Blog
  #2    Top
Old January 17th, 2008, 10:05 PM
VIP Member
Recent Photo: yf1
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Great series Ben!! He's looking right at you in the first one!!
  #3    Top
Old January 18th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Elite VIP Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks. Yea he didn't like the fact I was that close!

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then what are the one's that render us speechless...

My Gear

My Photo Blog
My Storm Chasing Blog
  #4    Top
Old January 20th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Nice series Ben...you always manage to capture these beautiful creatures very well...good job.
  #5    Top
Old January 20th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Elite VIP Member
Thanks for that wonderful comment Marty! I'm glad you like them.

My Gear

My Photo Blog
My Storm Chasing Blog
  #6    Top
Old February 3rd, 2008, 06:34 PM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Cactus Garden
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Great Captures! I think Merlin is my favorite of the falcon species. There look is captivating, love the first shot.

www.onetulsa.com
www.onetulsa.ifp3.com
Sponsors
  #7    Top
Old February 3rd, 2008, 08:26 PM
Elite VIP Member
Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

My Gear

My Photo Blog
My Storm Chasing Blog
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things