Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Caption Contests

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old February 6th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Canadian Edition
Recent Photo: Iceberg #4
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Caption Contest #106

THE 2008 CAPTION CONTEST

ROUND #106

It’s simple! Post a caption in relation to the image provided.
The winner will have the honour of choosing next week’s image.

*Note!! All photos submitted must be the property of the member submitting them! One

other option is to acquire a photo from a free photo sharing site like this:

http://www.sxc.hu

The winner will be announced on or around 11Feb2008.

If you post a caption, please check back on the 11th to see if you won!

This week’s caption contest image is.....

Thanks Vickie
  #2    Top
Old February 6th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Old Fogey
Recent Photo: Stormy Pasture
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Oh..my gawd...that water is cold!!!!!!!

H.W.Rife

Just some old "Nikon" stuff!

There are no stupid questions....only stupid assumptions.

He who dies with the most "Toys"...wins!
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old February 6th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Cactus Garden
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Just a few more minutes and act like you love it...The things we do to humor our humans....oO

www.onetulsa.com
www.onetulsa.ifp3.com
  #4    Top
Old February 6th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Hippy Chick
Recent Photo: 102_3756
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Hey buddy you will have to jump to get a taste of what this is like.. "Don't you wish you were a few inches taller"
  #5    Top
Old February 7th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Me next, me next!
  #6    Top
Old February 7th, 2008, 01:35 PM
"Hey buddy you are howling off key"
Geoff
  #7    Top
Old February 7th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Elite Member
I told him the hot sauce was to hot for him.
My blog
We must remember that a photograph can hold just as much as we put into it, and no one has ever approached the full possibilities of the medium. --Ansel Adams
  #8    Top
Old February 7th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Canadian Edition
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I'm singing in the rain, I'm singing in the rain.....wait that's Vickie with the hose again, knock it off.
  #9    Top
Old February 10th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Elite Member
Cayenne Pepper is not my friend!
  #10    Top
Old February 11th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Canadian Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizetux View Post
I told him the hot sauce was to hot for him.
Congrats wizetux, you have been chosen as winner of this round of the CC.

Send me a photo for the next round.

dave_noel@hotmail.com
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Caption Contests