Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Vote for the winner of REDIpix
iluvlillysmiles 6 20.00%
KayakFreak 4 13.33%
Southdakotaphoto 0 0%
ScottU 1 3.33%
newlove 3 10.00%
Dave Noel 1 3.33%
RogersDA 2 6.67%
Scott111184 1 3.33%
DDAY 1 3.33%
Eyewrite 0 0%
Oneof42 0 0%
Karen 2 6.67%
Nikon_Mario 2 6.67%
Hrife 1 3.33%
Tim L Walker 1 3.33%
Sweetrosie 5 16.67%
You may not vote on this poll

#11    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: streets on 35mm
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
ive got a feeling this is going to be a tie
  #12    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: waterfall2
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Aw, come on peoples, I'm wanting this to use as a housewarming gift of prints for my mother in law, surely that's a kind enough gesture to win, right????
  #13    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Mallets
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Ok where is all the trash talking?? I want to see some words here people!
  #14    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Mallets
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Ok I need another post because that number gives me the Heebie Jeebies

Quote:
I just could NOT have that number after my name. Hence, my 667th post.
Thanks Kayak for pointing that out in the other thread. I knew I was close I just didn't know how close
  #15    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Too Far
Recent Photo: Thristy 2
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Not sure what went wrong with the voting pole, as it says that it closes on the 23rd, and I made it for the 12th (11th for some of you I'm guessing). Hmmmm!

Now for my vote
  #16    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Old Fogey
Recent Photo: Stormy Pasture
Come on friends and neighbors....VOTE FOR ME!!!....I truly intend to help Tim with the proceeds of this challenge! Honest....cross my heart and all that!

H.W.Rife

Just some old "Nikon" stuff!

There are no stupid questions....only stupid assumptions.

He who dies with the most "Toys"...wins!
  #17    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Canadian Edition
Recent Photo: Iceberg #4
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
My vote is in, I never really entered, I just commented.
  #18    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
My vote is in Good luck y'all.
Visit me here..Room57
  #19    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
O.k. - here's the deal - I've been playing Fancy Pants. I have collected a lot of squiglies.

In fact, I have more squiglies than I will ever need.

I will start paying squiglies to everyone that votes for me.
  #20    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Day Lily and Ant
I suppose a poll is better than having us all parade around in thongs. I was soooooo not wanting to see Hrife sporting one.

OK, Andy, I voted for myself, just because you told me to. (Will this compulsory sucking up ever end?!!!! AAAaaaiiiiiiiiiii!) *runs screaming off thread*