Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Vote for the winner of REDIpix
iluvlillysmiles 6 20.00%
KayakFreak 4 13.33%
Southdakotaphoto 0 0%
ScottU 1 3.33%
newlove 3 10.00%
Dave Noel 1 3.33%
RogersDA 2 6.67%
Scott111184 1 3.33%
DDAY 1 3.33%
Eyewrite 0 0%
Oneof42 0 0%
Karen 2 6.67%
Nikon_Mario 2 6.67%
Hrife 1 3.33%
Tim L Walker 1 3.33%
Sweetrosie 5 16.67%
You may not vote on this poll

#21    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayakFreak View Post
OK, Andy, I voted for myself, just because you told me to.
Fine - no squiglies for you.
  #22    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Too Far
Recent Photo: Thristy 2
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
I suppose a poll is better than having us all parade around in thongs. I was soooooo not wanting to see Hrife sporting one.

OK, Andy, I voted for myself, just because you told me to. (Will this compulsory sucking up ever end?!!!! AAAaaaiiiiiiiiiii!) *runs screaming off thread*
Ohh, you have it all wrong. I got the thong photos, loads of them, suprised to see ones of people that arent even entering for the prize. Between Tim and Andy's efforts, omg, I am still seeing stars
  #23    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: waterfall2
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by wohlerperc View Post
Ok where is all the trash talking?? I want to see some words here people!
Dirty diapers, banana peels, leftover pigs feet, moldy cheese, month old lasanga.....
there, trash talk!
  #24    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Too Far
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersDA View Post
I tried to open up the squiglies thread, and no joy, it just did silly things to the computer. Ummm, what is squiglies
Sponsors
  #25    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Day Lily and Ant
Quote:
Fine. Keep your old squigglies. *I* have pointy things aplenty.
And, iLuvLilly, really, we're supposed to vote for you because you're sucking up to your mother-in-law? This affects us how??

How am I doin', wohlperc???
  #27    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
My brain, my brain - this was the worst possible voting challenge ever! So many to choose from, how does one wrap their head around it?...Hey, I know! I'll make my hubby wear a thong and eat fried twinkies while I whisper sweet jibberish in his ear, then have HIM make the decision - Ahhh, life is sweet!

(I suddenly have a craving for...twinkies??)

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography
  #28    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: waterfall2
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Fine. Keep your old squigglies. *I* have pointy things aplenty.
And, iLuvLilly, really, we're supposed to vote for you because you're sucking up to your mother-in-law? This affects us how??

How am I doin', wohlperc???
Believe it or not, I actually *gasp* love my mother in law! Its some kind of sin, I'm sure, but its true. How freakin lucky am I??? As for sucking up, hmmmm....you seem to be the perfect example there. I'm sure Andy is about to float away you've pumped her head up so big. Probably a good thing you didn't send her the pic. of you in the thong, would have just deflated it all for her.
See, I can talk the talk too....
  #29    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 10:30 PM
A Totally Awesome Guy
Recent Photo: Purple
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Quote:
It be nice if ya'll done excised ya'll's rigt to vote fer me as I done live in southern maryland and don't get out much in these here parts. I need friends, too.
I live in Southern California, but I don't get out much either!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvlillysmiles View Post
Aw, come on peoples, I'm wanting this to use as a housewarming gift of prints for my mother in law, surely that's a kind enough gesture to win, right????
I'm not going to use it for a gift!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRife View Post
Come on friends and neighbors....VOTE FOR ME!!!....I truly intend to help Tim with the proceeds of this challenge! Honest....cross my heart and all that!
I'm not going to give it to Tim or anybody else!
Quote:
O.k. - here's the deal - I've been playing Fancy Pants. I have collected a lot of squiglies.
In fact, I have more squiglies than I will ever need.
I will start paying squiglies to everyone that votes for me.
Quote:
I don't even know what the heck squiglies are and I sure don't need any!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvlillysmiles View Post
Dirty diapers, banana peels, leftover pigs feet, moldy cheese, month old lasanga.....
there, trash talk!
And I don't like being cussed at!

You're all shameless! Trying to play on the sympathy of Andy! Trying to convince her to give you a prize you didn't even earn! I'm appalled! Outraged! Even disgusted! I can't believe I even got involved in something like this with you people! I wouldn't take that prize if someone hand delivered to my door! I want nothing to do with this fiasco any longer!!
  #30    Top
Old March 10th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Too Far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott U. View Post
You're all shameless! Trying to play on the sympathy of Andy! Trying to convince her to give you a prize you didn't even earn! I'm appalled! Outraged! Even disgusted! I can't believe I even got involved in something like this with you people! I wouldn't take that prize if someone hand delivered to my door! I want nothing to do with this fiasco any longer!!
Thank you for the flowers and rep points Scott. And who did you vote for again?

iluvlillysmiles, my head doesnt puff up anymore, I just get a whistling sound from all the hot wind coming out it now, so compliments are rather embarassing
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner