Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old March 18th, 2008, 01:41 AM
Elite Member
" Fruitful"

Christian Scripture Photography - Karyl Dalbey
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Basic BackgroundCopy.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	281.3 KB
ID:	61644  
  #2    Top
Old March 18th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I like this Karyl. I like the wording and the picture of the fuit is nicely done, too. Think it would look nice as a post card or part of an insert for church. Thanks for sharing.

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography
  #3    Top
Old March 18th, 2008, 10:16 AM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I also like it (needs spell check, though )
  #4    Top
Old March 18th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Flower Seed Head
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I really like combination of the photograph with the text. It's a nice interpretation of the message, and it makes you want to read what is below. I agree it would make a nice postcard insert in a church program or something like that.

"If you really want to hurt your parents, go into the arts."
-Kurt Vonnegut

My blog
My Facebook page
Connect with me on Twitter @nicoleannstpaul
  #5    Top
Old March 18th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Elite Member
" Fruitful "

Thanks for your imput! And for catching the spelling. It was late at night when I did this and missed the double L. I will have to re-load a corrected version. Thanks! Karyl
  #6    Top
Old March 18th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Elite Member
" Fruitful "

Fixed the spelling! Thanks! Karyl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Basic BackgroundCopy.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	283.7 KB
ID:	61658  
  #7    Top
Old March 19th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Recent Photo: DSC_83631pc
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Beautiful shot, thanks for sharing.

susanhernandezphotography
  #8    Top
Old March 19th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Elite Member
' Fruitful"

Thanks Susan, I appreciate your comment! Karyl
  #9    Top
Old March 19th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Banned
Recent Photo: DISECTING A FLOWER
This is great! I love it! Great job..........glad you fix the spelling!!!
  #10    Top
Old March 19th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Elite Member
Fruitful

Thanks so much for your exuberance and enthusiasm! Its contagious and encouraging! Thanks again Moonshadow! Karyl