Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old July 26th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Hello From Mississippi

Looks like this forum is going to be a wonderful resource for me! I look forward to learning and participating!

Cricket
  #2    Top
Old July 26th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Hi! Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum
  #3    Top
Old July 26th, 2004, 08:06 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Welcome to PhotographyCorner, J. Bailey! Great to have you here... I bet it's smokin' hot in Mississippi right now, eh?
  #4    Top
Old July 26th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Filmaholic
Recent Photo: Spike
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Welcome to the Corner!
Pictures, regardless of how they are created and recreated, are intended to be looked at. This brings to the forefront not the technology of imaging, which of course is important, but rather what we might call the eyenology (seeing).
-Henri Cartier-Bresson
  #5    Top
Old July 26th, 2004, 10:39 PM
VIP Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Welcome to the chat room. Why dont you tell us more about yourself?

What do you do for a career? How long have you been into photography? What gear do you use? What do you like to photograph? :0)
  #6    Top
Old July 27th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Welcome
  #7    Top
Old July 27th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Thank You!

WOW! What a great welcome! Looks like I have definitely found the right group of people!
Quote:
I bet it's smokin' hot in Mississippi right now, eh?
Yup! It is definitely on the warm side, this time of year.
Quote:
Why dont you tell us more about yourself?
Most folks call me Cricket. I have a web business that I truly enjoy, but my heart is in photography.

The majority of the shots I take are of nature, although I also do a lot of motorcycle pictures, as part of my web business. I live in the sticks and am surrounded by a ton of beauty. When I am taking pictures, it's like nothing else exist, and there is total peace in the world.

Sounds corny, I know. I think maybe photography is my escape.

Cricket
  #8    Top
Old July 27th, 2004, 03:33 PM
VIP Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Got a website with some of your pictures? wait, theres a www in your profile, hehe. I guess Ill click that after I leave the note. :0)

What sort of web buesiness do you got?
  #9    Top
Old July 27th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Your web pages arent working as listed - I had to delete the 2nd site so it would work.
  #10    Top
Old July 27th, 2004, 04:03 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
When I am taking pictures, it's like nothing else exist, and there is total peace in the world.

Sounds corny, I know. I think maybe photography is my escape.
I totally know what you mean... there are only a couple things in life that give me that "feeling" - photography & playing my guitar/piano/bass
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions