Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old May 8th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Silent Waters
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
As normal it is in the morning and evenings. However the times may vary quite a lot depending on where you are going to? If you say the location I'm going to be happy to look up the sunrise and sunset times approx if I can find it for the time of the year as well.

Now I don't see why you're going to Denmark instead of Sweden but...
  #12    Top
Old May 25th, 2008, 10:34 PM
how about flying what are the restrictions

What and what is not allowed on the carry on bag. Can you take film. batteries extra flash cards and battery chargers?? I want to take a Hasselblad 500CM and a Canon 20D with extra batteries,charger, flash card and film for Hasse. It is a domestic flight. Anyone have any experiences to share>>??
  #13    Top
Old May 26th, 2008, 04:26 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by photography 2008 View Post
What and what is not allowed on the carry on bag. Can you take film. batteries extra flash cards and battery chargers?? I want to take a Hasselblad 500CM and a Canon 20D with extra batteries,charger, flash card and film for Hasse. It is a domestic flight. Anyone have any experiences to share>>??
I haven't had any issues to date flying with my gear (Canon 40D + set of lenses and extra bits) - the lensbaby tends to get looked at (it must look weird on x-ray) but no trauma.

But - have you weighed your bag and checked that it fits within the cabin luggage dimensions stipulated by your airline?

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
Sponsors
  #14    Top
Old May 26th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: streets on 35mm
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
the one thing i would say is carry it on - always. but ive never had a problem so far taking my stuff around - im heading to france this sunday so im gona be putting my tripod at the end of my suitcase and putting that under the plane and then carring on my camera and lenses in its bag.
  #15    Top
Old May 26th, 2008, 10:53 PM
travel with cameras

Thanks for the replies. I found a thread on here the says you can have two extra Lithium batteries, but they like them in bages separate inthe camera case..No batteries in checked baggage though. I am real sure my camera bag is small enough Must be 9 inches high and fit under the seat in front of you.
  #16    Top
Old May 26th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I know its not anywhere fancy but heading to Ada, Oklahoma next month if anyone nows any good spots around there. A little driving is fine with me.
  #17    Top
Old June 26th, 2008, 02:23 AM
This is a great idea of sharing ideas for travelling. If anyone is planning to visit DUBAI, I can pass some of my knowledge to you.
  #18    Top
Old June 28th, 2008, 12:52 PM
travel info

yes i would like to know even though I won't go there. have any photos of Duboi??
  #19    Top
Old June 28th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Quote:
yes i would like to know even though I won't go there. have any photos of Duboi??
Here is a photograph i took of Dubai. This is taken in a place called "Sheikh Zayed Road". The two tall buildings is called Emitates Tower. Will be taking other photos next weekent as the Summer Festival has begun in Dubai, will lots of Discounts on electronic items.

http://www.photographycorner.com/for...982#post544982
  #20    Top
Old June 28th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Collou France sunset
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
I was just in perpignan (well realy in canet en roussion) and my favorite place was collioure. Iíll be posting some photos soon (editing them now)
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner