Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old April 9th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Junior VIP Member
Map of favorite photo sites

I've recently discovered the personalization feature on Google
maps. You can build maps to document your road trips.

National park trip
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...13e5c649f0e10d

I've discovered a collaboration feature that will allow multiple people to update a map. I've started a map of favorite places to take pictures. I've set the collaboration to open, so once you sign up with google maps, you can use this link and make updates. Feel free to add the places you want to share with others, but be specific. Don't just add a city. This can be a good way to check out possible photo shoot locations before visiting an area.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...mid=1207791815
  #2    Top
Old April 9th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Junior VIP Member
I just saw the travellers sticky posting. This message might be better suited for that thread.
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner