Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old April 29th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Sorry Ive been Inactive

Hi everyone,

I was going to just post this is the mod squad part of the forums but realised that I should be apologizing to everyone not just the mods.
I havent been active for awhile, and Im sorry. Its just that I just went through final exams at university and then came home and have been spending the past week with my girlfriend before she goes to Africa. She leaves tomorrow and its tough to come to grips with. Its not going to be fun to be without her again for the summer.
So this is why Ive been inactive. But hopefully come tomorrow after she has flown out of BC that I can get my mind in one piece and focus on doing some photography stuff on the corner.
Thanks for understanding and Im sorry if Ive been neglecting my mod duties, but I will get back on it quickly. I promise.
  #2    Top
Old April 29th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: streets on 35mm
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
...who are you?....

lol joking, its alright m8 - take you're time, theres no problem. but will be looking forward to having you back as soon you are ready . Is she going for long? Africa is a fantastic country, i myself would love to go.

good luck man dont forget to write her a secret letter in her suitcase, they hate that
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old April 29th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
hey grif.
Thanks man .
Yeah shes going for the summer to do some internation development work with water and sanitation.
Ive wrote her 3 letters actually lol
  #4    Top
Old April 29th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: waterfall2
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Sorry to hear that you will be without her all summer, but she will have a lot of great experiences while she is there and as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. if you manage to slip those letters into her suitcase without her knowing, they will be a great surprise for her when she unpacks. Can't wait til you have a chance to get back to the picture taking and see what you're time apart produces!
  #5    Top
Old April 30th, 2008, 07:01 AM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Hey welcome back..things always have a way of working out..just think how wonderful it will be when she returns.
  #6    Top
Old April 30th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Premiere Member
Yeah thanks guys.
I went to the airport this morning to see her off, I forgot what a crappy feeling that is .