Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old May 26th, 2008, 06:58 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
The CCC#50: What IS That??! Winning Photograph Is...

...Rhythm Nation by fa1sal!!!

Congrats on your THIRD Contest Corner Challenge win, Faisal!

Sponsor: Ummm... Me?

Prizes: Since fa1sal is a Premiere Member, he will receive $200 CASH (payable by PayPal only) and 10 of the new PhotographyCorner.com Pens!

Gallery: View all the other entries (as well find out which photographer took which photo) in the Contest Corner Challenge #50: What IS That??! Photo Gallery.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ccc50-36---Rhythm-Nation---fa1sal.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	345.2 KB
ID:	64079  
  #2    Top
Old May 26th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Recent Photo: Pretty pink
Congrats on your win fa1sal! Now what is that?? LOL I have 2 guesses, the first is some kind of musical instrument, which was my very first impression,,but now I kind of think it looks like window blinds or something similar. So how far off am I?
Cathy

Owned my new Canon Rebel XS for a week now..or should I say I've been owned by it? LOL

Cathy
  #3    Top
Old May 26th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Desert2_025
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Congratulations fa1sal.

My guess is an apartment complex, or a Cardboard Box

Phil
  #4    Top
Old May 26th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: Let there be light
Congrats this was a close one, I think everyone that entered needs to state what there pictures was of?
This one was fun, and I can't wait to do it again, I think we should do a forum for what is it pictures?

SO WHAT IS IT????
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old May 26th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Woo hoo....Congrats Faisal...what a great shot. Well done.
My guess was some sort of percussion instrument in the idiophone family. I cant remember the name of it, but you take a small stick and strike the side of it to create rhythm. hmmmm...way off huh.
Visit me here..Room57
  #6    Top
Old May 26th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: waterfall2
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Congrats, Faisal! I saw that picture and right off said, that is Faisal's. Who knew you would win an abstract contest???
my first guess was balconies, second guess was blinds, but I'm thinking that Cathy and Carl's musical instrument guesses are probably correct. SO????
  #7    Top
Old May 26th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvlillysmiles View Post
Congrats, Faisal! I saw that picture and right off said, that is Faisal's.
I said the SAME thing when I seen it!

Congrats faisal, excellent shot!
  #8    Top
Old May 26th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Excellent image, my friend! Congratulations on your win!!

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography
  #9    Top
Old May 27th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Tulips
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Congratulations fa1sal , keeeeeeeeeeep going my brother

i am very happy .