Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old May 27th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Cranes before sunrise
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Faisal, I was sure that this was your shot- it just has your handwriting (and of course I am liking it a lot). Congratulation on your win- and especially to be on the main site with the PotM and the CCC at the same time: That is some real achievement!!!
  #22    Top
Old May 27th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Premiere Member
Congrats Faisal! Damn you and your consistently superb photog skills!!! :oD

Does that mean you're buying the doughnuts??? LOL

Well done :o)

I put a note on my image saying what it is now (ccc50-26)

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Gadget list
  #23    Top
Old May 27th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Congratulations Fa1sal...great win...i have not looked at your answer as to what this is..i'm going to say it's apartment complex balconies..i'm going to check it out now.
  #24    Top
Old May 27th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Escape !
Congratulations Faisal, obviouly another great shot, thanks for sharing ! But I feel even happier when I just read that you asked Tim to donate your prize. We all knew about the great photographer, now more of us know about the great human being. Thank you.
Henri Cartier-Bresson
  #25    Top
Old May 27th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Congratulations Faisal! A terrific picture and an even more wonderful gesture on your part. Thanks for your perpetual excellence in sharing your photography skills with us at the Photography Corner. We are all richer as a result of your posts. Cheers!

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
  #26    Top
Old May 27th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Congrats!!! Great shot.
  #27    Top
Old May 28th, 2008, 12:12 AM
Way to go fa1sal!! I hope i can get as good at taking pictures as all of you are!!! Good job everyone!!
  #28    Top
Old May 28th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Premiere Member
What were they in the What Is It?

I'm new here and have never posted anything before, but had to say that looking for photo possibilities for CCC #50 was a great way to make myself really LOOK at things. And seeing the entries really made me stretch my imagination. I would love to read what the items actually were in each entry.
  #29    Top
Old May 28th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Recent Photo: Pretty pink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjay View Post
I'm new here and have never posted anything before, but had to say that looking for photo possibilities for CCC #50 was a great way to make myself really LOOK at things. And seeing the entries really made me stretch my imagination. I would love to read what the items actually were in each entry.
Hi, Mine is *No Doobie Required* and it is a shot taken looking into the opening of a conch shell. I took several and according to my 22 yr old daughter and 18 year old son, the one I REALLY wanted to enter looked x-rated, so I went with my second choice , if I had used the 1st one I might have gotten at least 1 vote . I still like entering these though, never could pass up a challenge!
Cathy

Owned my new Canon Rebel XS for a week now..or should I say I've been owned by it? LOL

Cathy
  #30    Top
Old May 28th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Desert2_025
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Great Win and Great Gesture, donating the winnings

Mine was "Holes" and is of the vents of my "MyBook" 500GB external hard drive. (Photo storage

Phil
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner