Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Closed Thread

#21    Top
Old June 20th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy~o View Post
I think I will sit back and enjoy the entries on this one! Only birds around here are pigeons and they are not that picture worthy Well, ok, so I have tried to get decent shots of them but they keep flying away
Cathy
I feel your pain Cathy lol! I live in farm country, and the picture worthy birds i can find are chickens hahaha!!
  #22    Top
Old June 20th, 2008, 09:32 PM
VIP Member
Recent Photo: Ouch!
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Oh man! Now this pops up, only after my 'photoshoot' of roadrunners.... ::::sigh:::
Think my chances are pretty slim that I'll come across that opritunity again. Come to think of it, spring is pretty much gone, so the only birds flying around here are pigions. Guess I can hope to find something still. ( Does roadkill count? )
Manfrotto 190CXPro4
  #23    Top
Old June 20th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by VBSmiles View Post
Oh man! Now this pops up, only after my 'photoshoot' of roadrunners.... ::::sigh:::
Think my chances are pretty slim that I'll come across that opritunity again. Come to think of it, spring is pretty much gone, so the only birds flying around here are pigions. Guess I can hope to find something still. ( Does roadkill count? )
As long as it is looks good!
  #24    Top
Old June 23rd, 2008, 12:28 PM
Elite Member
This should be fun!!
  #25    Top
Old June 23rd, 2008, 06:24 PM
VIP Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
:::Sigh:::
Just lost one oppritunity today of a white flamingo looking bird. Didn't have my gear with me.
Manfrotto 190CXPro4
  #26    Top
Old June 23rd, 2008, 06:28 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: streets on 35mm
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
ye dont want to know what i did
  #27    Top
Old June 23rd, 2008, 06:31 PM
VIP Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by grif04 View Post
ye dont want to know what i did
Hope you didn't steal my first idea
Manfrotto 190CXPro4
  #28    Top
Old June 24th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
GAaaaaah...as usual, I wont have the chance to get out till Sunday Just have to figure a way to get Tygers lens away from him.
Visit me here..Room57
Sponsors
  #29    Top
Old June 24th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Recent Photo: Snail series
Im not good on bird photography but will try to get something
  #30    Top
Old June 25th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Blue Angels 2009
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
I will trade you my Sigma 170-500 Weighs more then your youngin, and you get a free workout with every photo you take.
ha...ha...!!! No thanks, the 100-400mm is a work out already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
err, that is debatable,lmao

Looking forward to seeing all of the entries.

Jewel
LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
GAaaaaah...as usual, I wont have the chance to get out till Sunday Just have to figure a way to get Tygers lens away from him.
Dude, I've been out shooting for 3 days and still haven't gotten anything worth entering.....until today!!! You can try to take the lens but you'd have to rip it off my cold dead hands! Muahwahahahahahh!!!
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner