Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Closed Thread

#11    Top
Old July 11th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
A transportation museum just opened here last month and I've been wanting to go.
I'll be heading there this weekend.
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
  #13    Top
Old July 13th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Recent Photo: Snail series
Miniatures are out, right?
  #14    Top
Old July 15th, 2008, 12:55 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Big Browns
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
I just shot all kinds of 4 wheeled vehicles in the 4rth of July parade.........that's ok I found another 4 wheeled object of fun and have turned it in.....good luck everyone
  #15    Top
Old July 15th, 2008, 01:01 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msnow View Post
How about two wheels (motorcycle??????)
Nope... gotta be 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucipaz View Post
Do roller blades count??
Don't think roller blades count... not really a vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techuser View Post
Yeah, they're out.
  #16    Top
Old July 15th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Does the whole car have to be in the photo or do we have to have just enough of the vehicle so you can tell it's a car?
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
  #17    Top
Old July 15th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: neighbors cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techuser View Post
Yeah, they're out..
Well damn there goes my idea I was gonna take a couple of my sons hot wheels and place them on the street near the yellow lines. But I guess this won't work. Well my car is boring so i'll sit this one out i guess. Unless I can find an interesting vehicle...

Nikkor 85mm 2.8
Nikkor 105mm 2.8
Nikkor 18-200mm VR 3.5-5.6
Nikkor 70-300mm 4-5.6
Nikkor af-S18-55 3.5-5.6

The DigiPix
http://thedigipix.com/
  #18    Top
Old July 15th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Elite Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj_Delikat View Post
Does the whole car have to be in the photo or do we have to have just enough of the vehicle so you can tell it's a car?
Also, can it be just parts of the car... Some of those old vintage "boats" had interesting features like tail lights and hood ornaments.
My blog
We must remember that a photograph can hold just as much as we put into it, and no one has ever approached the full possibilities of the medium. --Ansel Adams
Sponsors
  #19    Top
Old July 16th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: First-day-of-school
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizetux View Post
Also, can it be just parts of the car... Some of those old vintage "boats" had interesting features like tail lights and hood ornaments.

Description: Your photograph doesn't have to be of a wheel specifically, but your photograph does have to be of a vehicle (car, truck, cart, etc) that has 4 wheels. If can be the whole vehicle, or part of it - it doesn't matter - as long the main subject of your photograph is a 4-wheeled vehicle.
  #20    Top
Old July 16th, 2008, 02:09 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
What Jewel said.