Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Feedback > Questions & Suggestions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old May 2nd, 2005, 09:27 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: First-day-of-school
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Outings?

Does anyone on this site ever get together and go on outings to take pictures as a group? I know on other sites members will meet regularly just to get together with like minded people and make a morning or an afternoon of it? It can be quite fun I am sure. I personally have never done it but it could be a great learning experience, especially for a newbie to photography like myself. What do you all think?

Regards, Jules
  #2    Top
Old May 2nd, 2005, 09:30 AM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Sure, come to Medford, OR
  #3    Top
Old May 2nd, 2005, 09:42 AM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I know, I know were all spread out. I am in Kitchener, Ontario so there must be more of us in the GTA and surrounding areas???

Jules
  #4    Top
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:44 PM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohenry
What do we get if we come to OR???? LOL

Jules if you look in past posts there is one where there we quite a few people meeting up. I know alot of people live in Ontario.

"The photograph is completely abstracted from life, yet it looks like life. That is what has always excited me about photography."
Richard Kalvar

"Life is about what you learn after you know it all."
  #5    Top
Old May 2nd, 2005, 03:09 PM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
What's this "we" stuff?
  #6    Top
Old May 2nd, 2005, 03:10 PM
The Southern Yankee
Recent Photo: Sweet Magnolia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphinraver
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohenry
What do we get if we come to OR???? LOL
CAUTION: You may not want to hear the answer, I have a feeling!
Nikon 50mm f/1.8
Nikon 12-24 f.4.0 G ED DX
Nikon 80-400 f/4.5-5.6 ED VR

www.judybruner.com
Sponsors
  #7    Top
Old May 2nd, 2005, 04:22 PM
Senior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
I am not too far from Kitchener. There are a few of us that are going to the Photographic show in Toronto in the middle of May. Check the News Forum for details.
  #9    Top
Old June 19th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Junior VIP Member
Another Ontario member right here. St. Catharines to be exact.
  #10    Top
Old June 20th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Premiere Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodakShooter
Another Ontario member right here. St. Catharines to be exact.
I've never been to St Catharines before. I have a family friend who lives down there, she came from Germany about five years ago with one of her daughters. The other two stayed in Germany. They didin't like Canada apparently. Anyway she tells me how beautiful it is down there, she just loves it where she is. Hopefully if there is enough interest, maybe we can get a gathering set up before summer ends. Would be nice I think.
Cheers, jules.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Feedback > Questions & Suggestions