Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > The Corner Blog

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old September 12th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Premiere Member
The ones that include the focal length. Do you want actual camera focal length or the 35mm equivalent to be the requested focal length?

Oh and do you want the photo to contain the exif data or do you want the gallery pic url?
Websites: http://www.petelanglois.net & http://www.londonderrynh.net/author/pete-langlois
  #12    Top
Old September 12th, 2008, 02:09 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Langlois View Post
The ones that include the focal length. Do you want actual camera focal length or the 35mm equivalent to be the requested focal length?

Oh and do you want the photo to contain the exif data or do you want the gallery pic url?
Actual focal length.

Gallery Pic URL.
  #13    Top
Old October 7th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Elite Member
Smug Mug Scavenger Hunt!

Well, I have 13 out of 15 and those drangonflies are wearing me out! It will have to wait until tomorrow! Thanks for the challenge! Karyl Dalbey
  #14    Top
Old February 4th, 2009, 06:54 PM
P-R-O-crastinator
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
This is tooo cool. Wish I had kept up on my emails so I could have participated earlier! Guess I'll participate in Number 5.

My Website

Last edited by kris10; February 4th, 2009 at 07:01 PM. Reason: I'm a dork
  #15    Top
Old February 5th, 2009, 02:02 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris10 View Post
This is tooo cool. Wish I had kept up on my emails so I could have participated earlier! Guess I'll participate in Number 5.
You've got less than a week to get your entry in.
  #16    Top
Old February 5th, 2009, 05:54 PM
P-R-O-crastinator
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker View Post
You've got less than a week to get your entry in.
Ah ppppbbtthhh...I have FOUR days. LOL! Piece O cake. I'm back on it right now. This is fun! I'm sooooo easily amused.

My Website
  #17    Top
Old February 10th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Recent Photo: .
that's funny,Kris10,my husband tells me all the time that i'm easily entertained....i don't need much to be happy

too bad that i didn't check this out earlier...i've been a member for a lot longer than 4 months.i'll try it out this time though)

i don't know maybe i missed it somewhere in the rules...what if i don't find all 15 of them?can is still send the email or do i have to list all of them?
  #18    Top
Old February 10th, 2009, 05:27 PM
P-R-O-crastinator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsM View Post
that's funny,Kris10,my husband tells me all the time that i'm easily entertained....i don't need much to be happy

too bad that i didn't check this out earlier...i've been a member for a lot longer than 4 months.i'll try it out this time though)

i don't know maybe i missed it somewhere in the rules...what if i don't find all 15 of them?can is still send the email or do i have to list all of them?
I am pretty sure you have to find all of them and provide a link to all of them because they then select from all of the correct entries for the prizes. I think this was the last one they are having too. That sucks! I had a great time doing that....'cept that darn mallard duck in sisters oregon. After almost giving up...I found it.

My Website
  #19    Top
Old February 11th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Recent Photo: .
awww...but i wanted a free smugmug account why did they stop doing it?
  #20    Top
Old February 11th, 2009, 03:18 PM
P-R-O-crastinator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsM View Post
awww...but i wanted a free smugmug account why did they stop doing it?
That's why I did it too. I mean I already have a pro but if I would get a discount or something off the yearly cost, that would be great. I'm not sure why they stopped doing it. Tim?

My Website
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > The Corner Blog