Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > The Corner Blog

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old September 15th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker View Post
Here's another hint for the owl photo: search for "at least one eye on you"
Thanks Tim. I was searching forever with no luck!
  #12    Top
Old October 1st, 2008, 01:55 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
question: Does it still count if the photo we find is technically the right description, or does it have to be the exact photo. I'm not talking about EXIF data requirements, I mean like if I see 3 different photos of #X, does it matter which one I link? I've got multiple solutions for 11.
Sponsors
  #13    Top
Old October 1st, 2008, 02:06 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
As long as it fits the description, that's fine... there are multiple answers for several them.
  #14    Top
Old October 1st, 2008, 02:52 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
great. All done. Anyone else have trouble with that darn polar bear?
  #15    Top
Old October 1st, 2008, 03:15 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by joethedestroyer View Post

I was! Thing was a pain to find huh!? :
  #16    Top
Old October 1st, 2008, 03:26 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I'm going to try to make it easier next time, I promise.
  #17    Top
Old October 1st, 2008, 06:28 PM
Premiere Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker View Post
I'm going to try to make it easier next time, I promise.
Can't make it too easy. There was only one that I was looking for that would not
show up with the keywords but you helped out on that one.
  #18    Top
Old October 2nd, 2008, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joethedestroyer View Post
That was one of the trickier ones. I had to squint just to make sure it was green and even had to consider "foreground" color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott111184 View Post
Can't make it too easy. There was only one that I was looking for that would not show up with the keywords but you helped out on that one.
The stupid owl?
  #19    Top
Old October 2nd, 2008, 07:11 AM
Premiere Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrisker View Post
The stupid owl?
You too!? I was hoping I wasent the ONLY one!

I was looking for that thing for almost an hour with no luck!
  #20    Top
Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott111184 View Post
You too!? I was hoping I wasent the ONLY one!

I was looking for that thing for almost an hour with no luck!
Yeah! I think that was the trickiest one. Actually, thank you for asking it here... otherwise I wouldn't have found it too
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > The Corner Blog