Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old September 28th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
PhotoWalk Ottawa

For any Photography Corner members located in the Ottawa area, or visiting the Ottawa area on Saturday Oct. 18, I'm suggesting a meet up at the Second Cup coffee shop at 216 Elgin St, near Lisgar Ave. (and sort of across from the Courthouse). That puts us just a few blocks walk from the Parliament Block, the Byward Market, the canal, the river, art gallery, museums... all kinds of things to photograph.

So, if you'd like to join me, reply to this thread and we can work out a time that suits us once we get an idea of who's coming.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
  #2    Top
Old October 2nd, 2008, 09:48 PM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Just giving this thread a bump. I know there are people in the Ottawa area on this board. If you'd rather meet somewhere other than downtown Ottawa, post some alternates. What better way to spend a fall day than getting together and sharing in some photography?! Don't be shy, now.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
  #4    Top
Old October 7th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Im waiting to see how long I will be out of commission before I commit. I would love to shoot Ottawa again.
Visit me here..Room57
  #5    Top
Old October 7th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Lifelong Learner
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHeng View Post
If I was in Ottawa I would come out
Gavin it would be great if you could, but I know that distance can be an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Im waiting to see how long I will be out of commission before I commit. I would love to shoot Ottawa again.
Carl, I'm assuming you mean out of commission due to that extra Halloween job. You didn't hurt yourself somehow, did you?

Thanks to both of you for the supporting comments. It would be great to have some members get together. Now all I have to do is get some of those Ottawa-area folks involved!

Sponsors
  #6    Top
Old October 7th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon_Mario View Post
Gavin it would be great if you could, but I know that distance can be an issue.

Carl, I'm assuming you mean out of commission due to that extra Halloween job. You didn't hurt yourself somehow, did you?

Thanks to both of you for the supporting comments. It would be great to have some members get together. Now all I have to do is get some of those Ottawa-area folks involved!

Yeah...just the halloween gig has tied up my weekends. After this one is over, I am off to Kingston for the Fort Henry haunt, till the 15th. . Other then not taking a photo in over 3 weeks, ...things are good.
Visit me here..Room57
  #7    Top
Old October 14th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Lifelong Learner
So we've had over 120+ views in this thread... and no commitments. I figure that at least one or two of you that 'checked this thread out' must be from the Ottawa area. So, don't be shy now..... we can make our meeting in the morning or the afternoon. We can even entertain an alternative meeting area. Whatever might get some of you out.

Bring your spouse/lover/friend... make it a date.

Otherwise it's just going to be me and my wife wondering around town enjoying the crisp fall air.

#8    Top
Old October 14th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHeng View Post
If I was in Ottawa I would come out
It's not TOO far of a drive! Only 2 days 1 hour!

If I were in the area I would be there Mario. I need out of this house! Losing my mind!
  #9    Top
Old October 14th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Lifelong Learner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott111184 View Post
It's not TOO far of a drive! Only 2 days 1 hour!

If I were in the area I would be there Mario. I need out of this house! Losing my mind!
Aren't kids grand?! Just wait until you see the dates they start bringing home.

#10    Top
Old October 15th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Would Love to come and participate .. but Alas, distance is a problem..
Sorry to be one of them cluttering upyour "viewership" without being able to truly support the venture ...
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks