Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old April 30th, 2004, 02:14 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Congrats Aaron. You win, um, er... well, hey, you're photo is the photo of the month... That's enough, isn't it?
  #12    Top
Old April 30th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
LOL... I was already Photo of the Month... what's my NEW prize?

Actually, I wouldn't have got it, Tim, if you hadn't said what you said about a stiff chain.

Aaron
  #13    Top
Old April 30th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
BTW... nice work, Stan. Do you have any more "photo riddles" for us?

Aaron
  #14    Top
Old April 30th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altyfc
BTW... nice work, Stan. Do you have any more "photo riddles" for us? :)

Aaron
Well of course I do, but I save them for my own boards (which all of you folks are welcome to visit (I know Tim does)).

I took a few flower & squirrl pics today If any come out decently I'll post them on www.flower-forum.com (the floweres that is). If the squirrl works in B&W (doubtful) I'll post it on the B&W forum. If it only works in color I'll post it on Just Photography. or maybe Lyle Baker's Non-model photography Bd.
  #15    Top
Old April 30th, 2004, 06:33 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
You're always welcome to post them here as well. Though, of course, I can understand why you would want to post them on yours.
  #16    Top
Old May 1st, 2004, 07:31 AM
Junior VIP Member
All the images in this thread seem to have disappeared... anyone know what's going on?

Aaron
  #17    Top
Old May 1st, 2004, 12:56 PM
The Corner Creator
I still see them... But he didn't upload them... he used the "img" feature, so if his site is down, they won't show up here....
  #18    Top
Old May 1st, 2004, 01:11 PM
Junior VIP Member
Weird... their showing now... I wasn't even getting red X's before, so I don't know what was happening.

Oh well... back to normal.

Aaron
  #19    Top
Old May 14th, 2004, 02:47 AM
hi

Welcome. Great photo. If you ever know of any photographers needing publicity, we're right across the Hudson River in Englewood, NJ.

Jenna
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions