Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old May 5th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
bored with sunsets?

this shot is from the steps of the jefferson memorial. i purposely under-exposed 2.5 stops to get this mood. thanks for looking!

#2    Top
Old May 5th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I like the way the sun looks you can see all the rays
  #3    Top
Old May 5th, 2005, 12:37 PM
The Godfather
Recent Photo: Some shots from 2010
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I love it, great shot.
  #4    Top
Old May 5th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I love the golden hi-lights in the steps and the sun rays. Would have been nice if the sky was a bit more dramatic since there is so much empty space. Great job...I really enjoy this pic.

I'm a photographer not a terrorist
http://www.flickr.com/people/ajreamsphotography/
Canon 20D, Canon S1is, Canon Elan 7n
Canon 28-135 3.5-5.6, Canon 70-200 F4L, 420EX speedlite
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old May 5th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Premiere Member
great shot,, has a "larger than life" appeal and the clouds are excellent!
  #6    Top
Old May 5th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Another very interesting shot Jon, you have created a surreal image in camera by your excellent choice of exposure, well done.
  #7    Top
Old May 5th, 2005, 05:24 PM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Nice job.
  #8    Top
Old May 5th, 2005, 05:33 PM
I love the color of the steps. Nicely done!
  #9    Top
Old May 6th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Nice picture. The rule of thirds well accomplished. Nice contrasts.
  #10    Top
Old May 6th, 2005, 08:37 AM
all I can say is WOW! beautiful shot.

Anonymous
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things