Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 17th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Independent PhotoWalk

I'm creating this thread for anyone that wants to participate but doesn't have anyone in their area to walk with.

I'm in rural Ottawa and it looks like I'm going to be wondering around on my own. So... I'm going to make a point to go out in the morning for a couple of hours and take some shots.

I'll be posting my 3 best ones in an Independent PhotoWalk Photos thread that I'll create sometime late Saturday or early Sunday morning. Hopefully some other members will do the same and will post some shots in the thread as well.

Good shooting, everyone!

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
  #2    Top
Old October 17th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: streets on 35mm
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
i might just join you on this one m8!
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old October 17th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: IMGP0112
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I like the idea. I was actually thinking that a 'virtual' photowalk might be fun, where a bunch of us head out on our own at the same time.

Though I'm only 3 hours south of Ottawa, I just couldn't swing the trip this time. Maybe another time. Or maybe a 1/2 way meeting? Anyway, count me in for tomorrow's photowalk. I'm looking forward to everyone's posts!

Pentax K20D~Pentax 16-24, 55, 50-135, Sigma 70-300

"In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary."
~Aaron Rose
  #4    Top
Old October 17th, 2008, 09:32 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Unless someone wants to join me in Barrie, Ontario, I'll be doing an indy walk as well.
  #5    Top
Old October 18th, 2008, 07:03 AM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Terrific! I'm heading out in about an hour. Hopefully the cloud cover will clear a little. Maybe a few other 'indies' will join up too.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
  #6    Top
Old October 19th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Mario, I know this was for yesterday but will it be acceptable to post pictures from today, it is my only day of me time and I'd like to get in some shooting. Thanks.

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography
  #7    Top
Old October 19th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Lifelong Learner
Quote:
Originally Posted by newlove View Post
Mario, I know this was for yesterday but will it be acceptable to post pictures from today, it is my only day of me time and I'd like to get in some shooting. Thanks.
Absolutely! Looking forward to seeing your pics.

#8    Top
Old October 19th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Lifelong Learner
Absolutely awesome pano, Andy! But could you post it in the PHOTO thread.... you'd expect a mod to follow directions at least. Sheesh...

#9    Top
Old October 19th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon_Mario View Post
Absolutely awesome pano, Andy! But could you post it in the PHOTO thread.... you'd expect a mod to follow directions at least. Sheesh...

I don't know what you mean?

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #10    Top
Old October 19th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Lifelong Learner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneof42 View Post

I don't know what you mean?

Andy
Probably just the giddiness caused by visions of island beaches and warm sunshine in December...

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks