Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old November 30th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
December PhotoWalk - Eastern Ontario

Merrickville is a picturesque historic town within a one hour's drive of Ottawa. It is also close to Kingston, Brockville, Gananonoque, Cornwall...

Saturday Dec. 6 is their annual 'Spirit of Christmas' celebration: seasonally decorated stores and storefronts; horse drawn wagon rides; street festival; period dress; choral performers roaming the streets; artists studios and demos; glass blowing; breakfast with Santa, etc etc The events go on all day and into the late evening. Here's a link to there website with the relevant info.

The architecture of many of the town buildings retain their 'turn of the century' heritage structures and provide a lot of interesting features for photography.

Anyway, I plan to be there on the 6th with some of my family, from about 3pm in the afternoon (catching the last rays of winter daylight) and into the evening for some of the street festivities and for some night photography.

If anyone in the Eastern Ontario region is interested in meeting up at some point during that time period, post into this thread and we'll work out how we can meet up.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
  #2    Top
Old December 6th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
No bites on this one, eh? Oh well... I'm heading out in a few hours. There's just a little snow falling right now, but the temperature isn't too bad. Hopefully I'll post a few pics later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old December 6th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon_Mario View Post
No bites on this one, eh? Oh well... I'm heading out in a few hours. There's just a little snow falling right now, but the temperature isn't too bad. Hopefully I'll post a few pics later tonight or sometime tomorrow.
Good luck sir. If I was in Ottawa, I would come out. Im off to shoot the protests downtown.
Visit me here..Room57
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks