Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > The Marketplace > Gear Marketplace

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 14th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: flood crest
:SOLD: Nikon, Sony Mavica, Accessories

All prices negotiable within reason. Priced competitive with those on eBay and the web. Thanks for looking; please email or private message with questions, info or offers. Shipping is actual postage from Zip 32259.

-Nikon Film/Slide Camera- N5005 AF. Purchased August 1993. Comes mounted with Nikon AF Nikkor 35-70 mm lens, f/3.3-4.5, and Sears Skylight 1A filter 52mm (on lens from beginning). Nikon shoulder strap and instruction manual. Excellent condition $100.00

This camera is wonderful. After going digital, I never used it again. The auto focus is fast as are the lenses I used with it. Has full manual settings also. A perfect camera for anyone taking photography lessons. Slides or prints.

-free film for above camera. All are new but out dated but could still be good. Suggest developing before printing. Kodak Max Versatility 400, 24 exp. color print film, Kodak gold, 35mm print film 100, 36 exp., Kodak gold, 35mm print film 100, 24 exp., Kodak gold max, 35mm print film 800, 24 exp.

-Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 70-210mm lens, f/4-5.6, and Sky (1A) filter (on lens from beginning). Instruction manual. Excellent condition, used with above camera $200.00

-Nikon AF Nikkor 35-70mm lens, f/3.3-4.5. Instruction manual. Excellent condition, used with above camera $75.00

-Nikon Auto focus Speedlight SB-22 with leather pouch and instruction manual. Excellent condition, used with above camera $60.00

Super flash. Bounce, all kinds of settings. My built in is enough for close work but this was wonderful in a big room.
-Sony Mavica Digital Still Camera Mvc-FD75 (10x optical zoom) with charger and extra, stronger battery, extra floppy disks, strap and instruction manual. Fitted with 'Da Protector' on LCD screen since new. Very good condition, only a few rubs on body edges from use. $75.00

This is an awesome camera. The 10x optical zoom is really something else. Macro settings as well. The only reason I got a different camera is because I wanted a larger photo. These pictures (640x480 and smaller email size) are fine for the web and for printing to wallet or 4x6 sizes.
-Tenba camera bag for camera mounted with long lens. Shoulder or waist strap. Very good condition, no tears, very clean. I carry my Mavica in this. The floppies go in the bottom and the extra battery is in the little zip on the top. I originally had this for a 35mm camra with a long lens. can be worn like a back pack or on your waist though I just carried it.$5.00.

Roomy, nylon bag with 2 side pockets, one front zip pocket, 2 full-length pockets with velcro fitted divider sections. I used this as a shoulder bag and it carried everything I needed so I did not have to carry a separate purse.

This is very good lens but I find that I don't use it as I thought I would. The pond is close and I have never put it on the camera for the last 3 years. This was for my Sony DSC-717.

-Ednalite USA 660 blue filter marked Clear Flash; inside an Ednalite holder aproximate 41mm. (I never used it, inherited from father). $1.00

-Spring cap 49mm., Nikon camera body lens opening cover. both free for shipping.

-Marumi lens hood, 58mm: slip on and collapsible; leave on camera, use when needed. Excellent condition, I never used it. $15.00

All filters do not show any scratches-I never used them.
-Marumi (1A) step up filter, 52-58mm. $5.00

-Marumi SL filter +4, slip on, 58mm. $10.00

-Marumi Polarizer filter, 58mm. $40.00

-Puffer brush-$1.00

-Photo Album refill pages for 35mm slides, 5 pages new-free for shipping.

No matter where you go, there you are.
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > The Marketplace > Gear Marketplace