Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old January 30th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Photowalk Chicago- Jan 2009

I know this is a little last minute, but if anyone in the chicagoland area would be interested in going for a shoot on Saturday, I'm game. It looks like my wife will be heading out of town for a few days and I'll be left to my own devices (practically a license to shoot ). We can go downtown or where ever you like. I've never shot the city at night, so that could be fun, but I'm open to ideas.

Let me know!
  #2    Top
Old January 31st, 2009, 02:26 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Walter's Gate
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Can't get to Chicago right now...but I think you should include actual dates since you never know when someone is reading this.....hehehe this could have been weeks ago......

If You Have'nt Grown Up By Age 30....You Don't Have To!!....(unknown...but written On Stone...honest!)

Gear
Canon XSi
Canon EF-S 18-55 IS Lens
Sigma AF 70-300mm 4-APO DG II Macro
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II

"and my Trusty Little Snappy"
Kodak "Pink" M753 EASYSHARE
"and a Bean Bag, In Tribute to My DAD"

How do I become a Premiere Member? | How do I upload to the Corner Galleries?
How do I enter a Photograph of the Month Contest? | How do I enter a Contest Corner Challenge?
Photography Corner Map | Chatroom
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks