Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Closed Thread

#11    Top
Old March 10th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Contest Corner Challenge #61: Lights, Camera, Action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethedestroyer View Post
<cricket, cricket>

This is going to be fun!
  #12    Top
Old March 10th, 2009, 11:55 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaluG View Post
Nothing like starting with something obtuse....hehehe.....if I were to win, can I get a "PINK" prize??????....they are kinda cute.....and you know we all love new toys........not to think up something.....and capture it........good luck all......
LOL. Sorry, the one I have is the black one. It's really fun, though.
  #13    Top
Old March 11th, 2009, 02:36 AM
Premiere LEARNER
Recent Photo: Two Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethedestroyer View Post
<cricket, cricket>

I wish I had time for this now - it's a marvellous challenge. Alas though - still have to finish what I'm busy with, so I'll just check it out from the sidelines. Good luck everybody.

Hope you are all well?

Miss the Corner terribly - will see you soon again regularly - soon being a relative concept, of course. Have to finish this project first though.

Last edited by Mufasa; March 11th, 2009 at 02:37 AM. Reason: typos
  #14    Top
Old March 11th, 2009, 04:05 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reason

What's the submission deadline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker View Post
Title: Contest Corner Challenge #61: Lights, Camera, Action!

Start Date: Tuesday, March 10th, 2009.

End Date: Sunday, March 29th, 2009.

Sponsor: Kodak - Digital Cameras, Camera Accessories, Printers, Ink & More

Prizes: If the winner is a Premiere Member, they will receive a Kodak Zi6 HD Video Camera. If the winner is not a Premiere Member, they will receive a Lifetime, Level I Premiere Membership.

Description: There are a lot of similarities between photography and videography, but one glaring difference is that in photography, we only get one frame to tell a story; yet in videography, it takes thousands or hundreds of thousands of frames to tell a story. Your challenge is to capture "video" in one photograph. When someone looks at the photograph you enter for this contest, they should see a photograph, and think "video." It could be as simple as photographing a video camera, or a movie set, but you're welcome to be as creative as you'd like for this contest.

CCC Guidelines. To read the guidelines, please visit here: Contest Corner Rules & Regulations. Please be sure to read these guidelines carefully before submitting your photograph. Any photographs submitted that do not adhere to these guidelines will be rejected and sent back.
  #15    Top
Old March 11th, 2009, 05:10 AM

Yikes! ( But atleast it's something to def. get me thinking about )
  #16    Top
Old March 11th, 2009, 06:16 AM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Submission deadline is Sunday, March 29th, 2009 sid.

I've got an idea...
  #17    Top
Old March 11th, 2009, 06:56 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Texture rocks
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

This should be fun Um.......what's video?
  #18    Top
Old March 11th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Premiere Member

I'm really pleased the challenges are back, but OMG, what a way to start back again!
  #19    Top
Old March 11th, 2009, 08:06 AM

Great challenge idea. My day will be shot because of it though, I shouldn't have read it before work - all I'll do now is think about it

Canon Rebel XSi
Sponsors
  #20    Top
Old March 11th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: waterfall2
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

ah crap! see, i knew it. i kept buggin ya about the ccc's and you had to go and start with something i'll probably never figure out..lol ah well, i wanted something to get the think process going and this one sure ought to!