Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    Top
Old May 26th, 2009, 06:14 PM
FrameofMind's Avatar
FrameofMind FrameofMind is offline
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Those Big Brown Eyes

My 16 month old grandson...

... Loving his big brown eyes!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Those Big Brown Eyes 1.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	73584  Click image for larger version

Name:	Those Big Brown Eyes 2.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	73585  
__________________
"Philadelphia Phillies!"

My albums here:
http://www.photographycorner.com/gal...0/ppuser/14501
Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.
- Ansel Adams
  #3    Top
Old May 26th, 2009, 11:13 PM
fatcatphotos's Avatar
fatcatphotos fatcatphotos is offline
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: fairprint2
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Those Big Brown Eyes

Cute captures for the memory book!
  #4    Top
Old May 27th, 2009, 10:34 AM
newlove's Avatar
newlove newlove is offline
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Those Big Brown Eyes

Beautiful! Enjoy them and him! Congrats.
__________________
The truest masters of art are those not afraid to share their knowledge!
New to the Corner?

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography
  #5    Top
Old May 27th, 2009, 04:49 PM
FrameofMind's Avatar
FrameofMind FrameofMind is offline
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Those Big Brown Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellezfotoz View Post
Regina, he's adorable!
Those eyes are beautiful especially in the 2nd!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatcatphotos View Post
Cute captures for the memory book!
Quote:
Originally Posted by newlove View Post
Beautiful! Enjoy them and him! Congrats.
Thank you one and all. He is my daily dose of sunshine & joy!
__________________
"Philadelphia Phillies!"

My albums here:
http://www.photographycorner.com/gal...0/ppuser/14501
Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.
- Ansel Adams
  #6    Top
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Danielle_T's Avatar
Danielle_T Danielle_T is offline
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Perception
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Those Big Brown Eyes

lovely photo's the second one is my favourite. he's lovely shame they don't stay like that
__________________
MY WEBSITE

MY FACEBOOK
  #7    Top
Old May 29th, 2009, 10:10 AM
k8mia k8mia is offline
Member
Recent Photo: Snow Ball
Re: Those Big Brown Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle_T View Post
lovely photo's the second one is my favourite. he's lovely shame they don't stay like that
Great Shot's ! I like the 2nd one Best.
__________________
Vietnam Veterans for Christ,
K8mia / James,
  #8    Top
Old May 29th, 2009, 11:03 AM
CornflakeGirl's Avatar
CornflakeGirl CornflakeGirl is offline
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Flower Seed Head
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Those Big Brown Eyes

I like the second picture much better. You definitely pulled out the brown in his eyes, and it's a cute composition. The lighting in that first one (which I'm assuming is coming from a flash?) is a little too much like a spotlight for me, and the shadow is a little distracting for me.
__________________
Nicole

"If you really want to hurt your parents, go into the arts."
-Kurt Vonnegut

My blog
My Facebook page
Connect with me on Twitter @nicoleannstpaul
  #9    Top
Old June 5th, 2009, 08:24 AM
FrameofMind's Avatar
FrameofMind FrameofMind is offline
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Those Big Brown Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle_T View Post
lovely photo's the second one is my favourite. he's lovely shame they don't stay like that
Glad you had a look see Danielle and that you like them. You're right on when you say, "It's a shame they don't stay like that!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by k8mia View Post
Great Shot's ! I like the 2nd one Best.
Thanks k8mia, I was so excited to have captured the beauty in his eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornflakeGirl View Post
I like the second picture much better. You definitely pulled out the brown in his eyes, and it's a cute composition. The lighting in that first one (which I'm assuming is coming from a flash?) is a little too much like a spotlight for me, and the shadow is a little distracting for me.
You are correct that the lighting in the first image is coming partially from a flash, which resulted in the a distracting shadow. Thanks for taking a look and for your feedback.
__________________
"Philadelphia Phillies!"

My albums here:
http://www.photographycorner.com/gal...0/ppuser/14501
Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.
- Ansel Adams
  #10    Top
Old June 5th, 2009, 02:48 PM
erkie's Avatar
erkie erkie is offline
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Those Big Brown Eyes

Nice job Regina especially the second shot. He has amazing eyes!

Eric
Sponsors
Reply
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People




Bookmarks

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brown Eyes! samidget People 6 May 24th, 2007 07:28 AM
Brown eyes! samidget People 5 May 8th, 2007 06:13 AM
Brown Eyes OneOnOne People 1 October 11th, 2006 09:35 PM
Big brown eyes Susan People 7 October 2nd, 2006 02:55 PM
Big brown eyes! Jewel Macro 3 May 2nd, 2006 07:36 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.