Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old June 21st, 2009, 04:43 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Perception
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
got bored doing house work(warning contain's mild horror)

Got bored doing house work today so thought i would do this instead couldn't use the one i wanted as it wasn't in focus( finger's were going into hole's as if gripping on) had to crop arm to much as i didn't have it at right angle. if it disturbs you blame Pixee for saying keep up the scray work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Help.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	974.6 KB
ID:	74152  

MY FACEBOOK

Last edited by Oneof42; June 22nd, 2009 at 04:25 PM.
  #2    Top
Old June 21st, 2009, 04:51 PM
Junior VIP Member
Re: got board doing house work(warning contain's mild horror)

Some housework!? I can't imagine what...you have a scary house?
  #3    Top
Old June 21st, 2009, 05:06 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by falldown View Post
Some housework!? I can't imagine what...you have a scary house?
that's not the title of the photo just the reason i did it, the photo's called Help (i think i need it) The house is fairly normal, i like minimalism, lot's of white and orange, contemporary with a 70's twist and black and white photo's, so as far as houses go quite normal and boring

MY FACEBOOK
  #4    Top
Old June 21st, 2009, 05:11 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: streets on 35mm
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

very cool Danielle. Maybe burnin in the Shadows to make it a little richer? Did you think about rotating this one for portrait? Good job
  #5    Top
Old June 21st, 2009, 05:26 PM
Premiere Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grif04 View Post
very cool Danielle. Maybe burnin in the Shadows to make it a little richer? Did you think about rotating this one for portrait? Good job
all ready did a burn but maybe i could do a bit more have got a rotated version didn't look as good haven't had much time to mess with it as 15 month old won't sleep and it's nearly 11.30 and i've been up with him since 5.30 this morning he is at this moment on my lap teething while angry man is asleep on the couch hope fully i might get a go on photoshop at 2 in the morning

MY FACEBOOK
  #6    Top
Old June 21st, 2009, 06:11 PM
Recent Photo: Snow Ball

Nice Shot, But I've never been that bored Danielle. hi hi.
  #7    Top
Old June 21st, 2009, 06:15 PM
Premiere Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k8mia View Post
Nice Shot, But I've never been that bored Danielle. hi hi.
i'm easily board of house work especially.

MY FACEBOOK
  #8    Top
Old June 21st, 2009, 07:11 PM
Premiere Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grif04 View Post
Theo's finally asleep it's gone 1 in the morning but this maybe better(can't really see straight) did a bit more burning.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Help-1.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	837.9 KB
ID:	74156  Click image for larger version

Name:	Help-2.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	558.3 KB
ID:	74157  

MY FACEBOOK
Sponsors
  #9    Top
Old June 21st, 2009, 07:24 PM
Premiere Member

or there's this gutted thumb's cropped and wrist is at wrong angle but composition's better?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Scary-arm-126.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	988.5 KB
ID:	74158  

MY FACEBOOK
  #10    Top
Old June 21st, 2009, 07:58 PM
Premiere Member

it's now 2 in morning but maybe this is better?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Scary-arm-126ee.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	962.1 KB
ID:	74159  

MY FACEBOOK
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things