Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Which photograph should win CCC#66: Laughter, The Best Medicine?
CCC66-01 - Mom, You Really Crack Me Up! 1 1.28%
CCC66-02 - Hello, Is This Howdy Doody Time? 16 20.51%
CCC66-03 - Laugh Till It Hurts 10 12.82%
CCC66-04 - Laughter Isn't the Best Medicine, Laughing Veggies Are! 9 11.54%
CCC66-05 - Summer Memories 3 3.85%
CCC66-06 - Study Break 2 2.56%
CCC66-07 - Giggle Gaggle of Girls 2 2.56%
CCC66-08 - Pixie Laughter 26 33.33%
CCC66-09 - Tim's Challenge Is What? 5 6.41%
CCC66-10 - Too Funny 4 5.13%
You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

#1    Top
Old August 31st, 2009, 05:57 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Vote for the CCC#66: Laughter, The Best Medicine Winning Photograph

Contest: CCC#66: Laughter, The Best Medicine

Sponsor: Viewbook - a new online service that allows you to present, deliver and promote your photographs with uncompromising flexibility and quality. On your own web address you can create beautiful image galleries and portfolio sites in a few clicks. Viewbook is an online image archive and allows you to create promotional widgets and deliver your hi-res images to clients as well. Starting at $4 a month Viewbook is a quality service that doesn't cost the earth. PhotographyCorner members can use coupon code PC60DAYS for a trial and use Viewbook 60 days for free.

Prizes: If the winner is a Premiere Member, they will receive a 1-year Pro Account from Viewbook (a $190 value). If the winner is not a Premiere Member, they will receive a Lifetime, Level I Premiere Membership.

Voting Ends: approximately 6:00pm EST, Monday, September 7th, 2009 (10:00pm GMT).

Photo Gallery: For those that wanted to view the photos in the gallery, check it out here: CCC#66: Laughter, The Best Medicine Photo Gallery.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ccc66-01---Mom-comma-you-really-crack-me-up-exclamation.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	216.1 KB
ID:	75274
CCC66-01 - Mom, You Really Crack Me Up!

Name:	ccc66-02---hello-comma-is-this-howdy-doody-time-questionmark.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	75275
CCC66-02 - Hello, Is This Howdy Doody Time?

Name:	ccc66-03---Laugh-Till-It-Hurts.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	75276
CCC66-03 - Laugh Till It Hurts

Name:	ccc66-04---laughter-isn-t-the-best-medicine-comma-laughing-veggies-Are-exclamation.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	455.0 KB
ID:	75277
CCC66-04 - Laughter Isn't the Best Medicine, Laughing Veggies Are!

Name:	ccc66-05---Summer-Memories.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	75278
CCC66-05 - Summer Memories

Name:	ccc66-06---Study-Break.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	75279
CCC66-06 - Study Break

Name:	ccc66-07---Giggling-Gaggle-of-Girls.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	75280
CCC66-07 - Giggle Gaggle of Girls

Name:	ccc66-08---Pixie-Laughter.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	206.8 KB
ID:	75281
CCC66-08 - Pixie Laughter

Name:	ccc66-09---Tim-s-Challenge-Is-What-questionmark.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	75282
CCC66-09 - Tim's Challenge Is What?

Name:	ccc66-10---Too-Funny.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	554.9 KB
ID:	75283
CCC66-10 - Too Funny
  #2    Top
Old September 1st, 2009, 06:16 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Vote for the CCC#66: Laughter, The Best Medcine Winning Photograph

Great entries, I'm gonna have to come back to this one.
  #3    Top
Old September 1st, 2009, 09:46 AM
Recent Photo: mrchile - Peony
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott111184 View Post
Great entries, I'm gonna have to come back to this one.
  #4    Top
Old September 1st, 2009, 02:01 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

One of these days I'll get myself together in time for a CCC . . .

. . what a great line up - my vote is in!

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #5    Top
Old September 1st, 2009, 04:40 PM
Recent Photo: Northern Exposure

I'm in the same boat - keep meaning to enter, then just somehow don't...

Vote cast - well done and good luck to all the entrants.

Andy
  #6    Top
Old September 1st, 2009, 07:25 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Many wonderful entries but 3 really made it difficult for me. Well done everyone

My vote's in

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #7    Top
Old September 2nd, 2009, 08:51 AM
Premiere Member

Great job everyone, but I'm really stuck between two. I'll have to come back.
Sponsors
  #8    Top
Old September 2nd, 2009, 02:58 PM
Re: Vote for the CCC#66: Laughter, The Best Medicine Winning Photograph

Gosh! All were such good entries. I had a hard time choosing just one.
Good luck to all!

"Women who behave rarely make history!"
  #9    Top
Old September 3rd, 2009, 12:48 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Great job everyone. Good luck to all.
  #10    Top
Old September 4th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Tulips
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Got my vote.
good luck to all.