Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old September 8th, 2009, 07:14 AM
Greatness = Passion
Hi From Sydney Australia

Hi there , just joined this forum after starting one of the tutorials.
I will take some time to find my way around.....but it looks like a fun place.
I usually photograph sports/ action but also do a little photography on people.

I will try to contribute as much as possible
  #2    Top
Old September 8th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Walter's Gate
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Hi From Sydney Australia

Welcome to the Corner.....this is a great place to learn and share......jump on in....the natives are friendly..and....rarely bite......

If You Have'nt Grown Up By Age 30....You Don't Have To!!....(unknown...but written On Stone...honest!)

Gear
Canon XSi
Canon EF-S 18-55 IS Lens
Sigma AF 70-300mm 4-APO DG II Macro
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II

"and my Trusty Little Snappy"
Kodak "Pink" M753 EASYSHARE
"and a Bean Bag, In Tribute to My DAD"

How do I become a Premiere Member? | How do I upload to the Corner Galleries?
How do I enter a Photograph of the Month Contest? | How do I enter a Contest Corner Challenge?
Photography Corner Map | Chatroom
  #3    Top
Old September 8th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Hi welcome to the corner...i'm glad you joined us.
  #4    Top
Old September 8th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

G'day!

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #5    Top
Old September 8th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Premiere Member

Hello from a fellow Aussie. It's a fun place and you're sure to get a lot out of it. Welcome!
  #6    Top
Old September 8th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Greatness = Passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaluG View Post
Welcome to the Corner.....this is a great place to learn and share......jump on in....the natives are friendly..and....rarely bite......

thanks,

how do you enter the monthly photo comps?
  #7    Top
Old September 8th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Recent Photo: mrchile - Peony
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Hi and welcome to Photography Corner!

Check my sig for some helpful links and visit the Questions and Suggestions threads for good answers.
Sponsors
  #8    Top
Old September 8th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Greatness = Passion

also navigating on the forum I can not seem to find any topics on sports photography.....or is it me?
  #9    Top
Old September 8th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priceless Images View Post
also navigating on the forum I can not seem to find any topics on sports photography.....or is it me?
Welcome to the Corner.

For critique you may post it in the correct category HERE, the guidelines for the critique/feedback sections can be found HERE. If you would just like to share your images without critique you may post in the proper category HERE, photo sharing guidelines can be found HERE.

Sports can be posted in the "people" category so long as the main subject is a person, etc. Hope that helps and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to seeing your images.
  #10    Top
Old September 9th, 2009, 03:15 AM
Elite Member

We'll be looking forward to seeing your work. Welcome to the Corner!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions