Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Product Reviews

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:28 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Urban Disguise 30 Camera Bag by Think Tank Photo

Product Review: Urban Disguise 30 Camera Bag by Think Tank Photo
  #2    Top
Old March 5th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: infrared blues
Re: Urban Disguise 30 Camera Bag by Think Tank Photo

sad to say, the bag itself looks like the man versions of a diaper bag -- when my child was in diapers, I noticed just how many of the camera bags and diaper bags were interchangable

mind you, I'm not trying to be negative, but that right there would probably dissuade me personally from using this bag
"Every hot girl who can aim a camera thinks she's a photographer. 'Oooooooh, you took a black-and-white picture of a lawn chair and its shadow and developed it at Save-On. You must be so brooding and deep.'" -- Stewie Griffin.

My Blues Music Photos
  #3    Top
Old March 5th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis View Post
sad to say, the bag itself looks like the man versions of a diaper bag -- when my child was in diapers, I noticed just how many of the camera bags and diaper bags were interchangable

mind you, I'm not trying to be negative, but that right there would probably dissuade me personally from using this bag
Hence the name "Urban Disguise", how many thieves wanna steal a bag full of diapers?
  #4    Top
Old March 15th, 2010, 11:47 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Amen to that. If it deters a thief from stealing my cameras because he thinks it's a bag full of diapers. Urban Disguise bag FTW!!! Besides, I have to carry around a diaper bag and a stroller while I'm going on my shooting walks...So much the better.
My Gear
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Product Reviews