Vote for the March 2010 Photograph of the Month - Page 2 - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

View Poll Results: Which photograph should be named the March 2010 Photograph of the Month?
Blowing Rock Florida by jaharris1001 10 9.17%
Self Protrait (Premiere Project #71 Winner) by jerrywb 2 1.83%
Mandarin Duck by Scott W 10 9.17%
Milk into Coffee by tamara 16 14.68%
Sunday Drive by jim3584 2 1.83%
Old Sheldon Church Ruins by shutterbug99 31 28.44%
Peace by MAAQ 5 4.59%
When the Fog Lifts... by shauna nelson 5 4.59%
Awww Nuts by Misty Dawn 5 4.59%
Misty Morning at Koki by Reeflections 6 5.50%
Cromer Pier at Sunset by Oneof42 6 5.50%
Once in a Blue Moon by cup4tml 4 3.67%
Stranger on the Shore by midnitejam 2 1.83%
Geometry by ohenry 3 2.75%
Still Life (Premiere Project #70 Winner) by Tj_Delikat 2 1.83%
You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

#11    Top
Old February 23rd, 2010, 05:27 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Tulips
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Vote for the March 2010 Photograph of the Month

Great list, Good luck to all.
my vote is in.
  #12    Top
Old February 23rd, 2010, 09:03 AM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

WOW To many excellent images to bad there can be only one winner from this group. This is my fourth visit and have narrowed my selection to one out of the five I felt could easily as not be honored as Photograph of the Month. Tough vote for me.

Jerry
Sponsors
  #13    Top
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Recent Photo: Never forgotten
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Great work guys....my vote is in.
  #14    Top
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:53 AM

Nice Job everyone...vote it is, good luck to everyone!
  #15    Top
Old February 27th, 2010, 08:25 AM

Very good photos, hard to select one. I would like to select several!
  #16    Top
Old February 27th, 2010, 08:50 AM
VIP Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

WOW!!! They're all such great pictures! This is going to be a tough one!!

Teal
  #17    Top
Old February 27th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Elite Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Geez. Could this be any more difficult? All are fabulous. Great job everyone

Lori

www.lusciouslens.smugmug.com
www.etsy.com/people/lusciouslens

Canon 5D Mark II
Sigma 70-300
Canon 50mm
Canon 70-200 2.8 IS (and yes it's sweet!!)
  #18    Top
Old February 27th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Amazing line up. Great to look at, hard to vote....

Eric
  #19    Top
Old February 28th, 2010, 12:02 AM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

I am sooo excited to be nominated... Extatic to say the least. So many beautiful photos and great photographers... I am thrilled to be chosen... thank you for the nomination!!
  #20    Top
Old February 28th, 2010, 05:55 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Sleeping Buddha
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

A set of master-pieces from the masters. Hard to vote only one. Done the hard job. Thank you.