Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.
  #1    Top
Old March 21st, 2010, 06:46 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Creating 'Eye Pop' Using Photoshop or Photoshop Elements

Tutorial: Creating 'Eye Pop' Using Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
  #2    Top
Old March 31st, 2010, 10:22 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Suspension
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Creating 'Eye Pop' Using Photoshop or Photoshop Elements

Thank you newlove! I've been wanting to learn how to do this, but would always get quite confused and overwhelmed since I haven't practiced with PS all that much yet. Your instructions were very clear and easy to follow!

Portfolio
Website
Facebook
Flickr
Blog
Twitter
  #3    Top
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:48 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Marsh Hunter
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

I had to try it! It's awesome! I'll be bookmarking this one.

Thanks Tim!
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? (Matt. 16:26)
LowcountryPhotography.net
My Flickr Page
http://scott-hansen.artistwebsites.com/

Scott C. Hansen
Sponsors
  #4    Top
Old August 14th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Spammer
Photography is the world of creativity and its great to get daily augmentation from you people. I have tried 'Eye Pop' and would like to know further techniques to do it.
  #5    Top
Old August 14th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Spammer

Well this is a new concept in photo shop. Very interesting one. It is a cool stuff as well. You know photography is a good art and you can explore it with different techniques. Initially I could not try this at once but I was just perfect in creating pop of the eyes. It was just awesome.
  #6    Top
Old September 22nd, 2012, 11:49 AM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Winter - Thames River
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Great tip, thanks for sharing

My Flickr

Save A Dolphin
  #7    Top
Old November 11th, 2012, 07:55 PM

Hi.. Thank you for this learning... I am still a novice and I really love to learn new things about photoshop every day.
  #8    Top
Old December 14th, 2012, 02:08 PM

This one is going right into my bookmarks folder with the rest. Great tutorial.
  #9    Top
Old December 17th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reason

Excellent tutorial.
  #10    Top
Old January 1st, 2013, 11:48 PM

Very good tutorial
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials