Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old December 13th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Light in Your Eyes

Thanks for the great tutorial!
  #12    Top
Old August 18th, 2011, 05:14 AM
Spammer

A small addition to this tip... I often cut out the pupils and run them through a HDR process - this brings out extra detail and really makes them pop!
Sponsors
  #13    Top
Old October 2nd, 2011, 08:30 AM

Great post you've created. I found your information really great and I really like the features of your post. I've been looking for a post with a good look like yours. Cheers for the great post, I'm going to build my post similar to yours it's lovely.
  #14    Top
Old November 5th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Premiere Member

This is actually a really great tutorial and I would like to thank you for posting it. Excellent.
10-20 Sigma
85mm Prime
50mm 2.8mm
1 kit lens
Got the equipment, need a photographer.
  #15    Top
Old December 14th, 2012, 02:05 PM

Great tutorial, I always spend too much time tweaking the color in eyes and half the time have no luck!
  #16    Top
Old December 17th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reason

Great tutorial ! Thanks for posting.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials