Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Closed Thread

#1    Top
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:45 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Contest Corner Challenge #74: ...Bring May Flowers

Title: Contest Corner Challenge #74: ...Bring May Flowers

Start Date: Wednesday, April 28th, 2010.

End Date: Wednesday, May 12th, 2010.

Sponsor: Red River Paper - Inkjet paper from inkjet paper experts. Look for reviews of new photographic paper and greeting card paper available from Red River Paper coming soon to the Corner Resource Center. In addition, a portion of every purchase made at Red River Paper through this link goes towards supporting the Corner - get some great paper and support your favorite photography site at the same time!

Prizes: If the winner is a Premiere Member, they will receive a prize pack of a variety of greeting card and paper products courtesy of Red River Paper. If the winner is not a Premiere Member, they will receive a Lifetime, Level I Premiere Membership.

Description: As I'm sure many of you have guessed, Contest Corner Challenge #73: April Showers... leads us directly into Contest Corner Challenge #74: ...Bring May Flowers. This time, your challenge is to photograph the "flowers" portion of the popular saying. No special requirements or restrictions (though, of course, you have to follow the Contest Corner Rules & Regulations) - just take a photograph of flowers. Simple as that.

CCC Guidelines. To read the guidelines, please visit here: Contest Corner Rules & Regulations. Please be sure to read these guidelines carefully before submitting your photograph. Any photographs submitted that do not adhere to these guidelines will be rejected and sent back.
  #2    Top
Old April 28th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Contest Corner Challenge #74: ...Bring May Flowers

Visit me here..Room57
  #3    Top
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Nice. Love taking shots of flowers.
  #4    Top
Old April 29th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Suspension
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

YAY - I can actually participate in this! I'm bummed though, because I took a photo on Monday which would have been perfect!

Portfolio
Website
Facebook
Flickr
Blog
Twitter
  #5    Top
Old April 29th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Winter - Thames River
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Another good contest topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Dawn View Post
YAY - I can actually participate in this! I'm bummed though, because I took a photo on Monday which would have been perfect!
Same here... I took some flower photos on the weekend have to find other flowers to photograph.

My Flickr

Save A Dolphin
  #6    Top
Old April 29th, 2010, 11:04 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty Dawn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kot View Post
Another good contest topic.

Same here... I took some flower photos on the weekend have to find other flowers to photograph.
Just think of it as good practice.
  #7    Top
Old April 30th, 2010, 06:15 PM

jessica allen, long island ny
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	flower.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	79252  
  #8    Top
Old May 1st, 2010, 08:18 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: All Alone
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Don't go posting them here, they now can't be used, sorry. Please read the rules, especially the 3rd one, HERE
You don't take a photograph, you make it. ~Ansel Adams

And now I know the real Mike Dorn too!
  #9    Top
Old May 1st, 2010, 07:02 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

I took some shots today and I'm heading to my favorite gardens tomorrow to take more.
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
  #10    Top
Old May 1st, 2010, 11:12 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Orchid beauty
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

goody goody goody! I love this one!

One mans trash is a photographers treasure!
Sponsors
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner