Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old July 3rd, 2010, 09:16 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Exit 22

I had the opportunity to photograph a friend's band in action last weekend!
Here are just 4 of the photos that I took. The rest of the gallery can be seen here: Exit 22

Cyndy (Vocals) and Chris (Guitar/Vocals)

Pat (Bass/Vocals) and my buddy Mike (Drums) - BTW, Mike is the Corner's very own Strutter!
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
  #3    Top
Old July 17th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Exit 22

Shots like these are very hard to capture...nice job.
  #4    Top
Old July 20th, 2010, 05:57 AM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Thank you Both! It was fun and a new challenge!! Plus, I got to meet Mike after knowing him on here for about 2 years.
  #5    Top
Old September 14th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Premiere Member

Strutter and I
Sponsors
  #6    Top
Old September 14th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Perception
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

great captures!

MY FACEBOOK
  #7    Top
Old September 14th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Premiere Member

Thanks, Danielle!
  #8    Top
Old May 27th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Account Disabled
Recent Photo: Buick '55
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

I must say congrats to all. You've posted some nice pics but moreso you've conveyed that you had a great time. There obviously are a few characters in the mix! These are not places that I'd gravitate to on my own but I can now see where they would be fun, particularly in a group like this where the ambience is inspirational, if not a bit crazy!

I got a big kick out of Scott lending his back for "the betterment of photography". I'll assume Tj is due lots of credit for organizing this. Like Jim, I'm glad to learn of who/what this Mike Dorn phenomena is.
  #9    Top
Old May 27th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Premiere Member

The "I know Mike Dorn" slogan came from the show we attended. After Pat (Bass) made a joke that mentioned Mike, someone in the audience said "but who's Mike Dorn?". After every song after that, someone on stage said "Ladies & Gentleman, Mike Dorn on drums" to which the audience went wild...especially us Cornerites! LOL!

I'm happy to say that Mike is my Good Looking, Fun To Be With, Monster-drinkin', Rock-n-Rollin', Photography Art Friend and we met here at the Corner!
  #10    Top
Old May 27th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Texture rocks
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Concert shots are fun and challenging. Good job with these. Where you headed next?

Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. ~Henri Cartier-Bresson

Good place to start if you're new to manual

Go Premiere!!!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People