Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Which photograph should win Contest Corner Challenge #77: Fast Food?
CCC77-01 - Mmmm... KFC 24 18.60%
CCC77-02 - I'll Wash Later 23 17.83%
CCC77-03 - Pizza Euphoria 6 4.65%
CCC77-04 - 1.29 Chicken Goujons 7 5.43%
CCC77-05 - Quick Drink at the Fly-In Window 35 27.13%
CCC77-06 - WillPower 16 12.40%
CCC77-07 - O-Sushi-O Go 18 13.95%
CCC77-08 - Yo Quiero Taco Bell 0 0%
You may not vote on this poll

#1    Top
Old September 1st, 2010, 01:44 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Vote for the CCC#77: Fast Food Winning Photograph

Contest: Contest Corner Challenge #77: Fast Food

Sponsor: MOO is a new kind of online printing business, born out of a love of beautiful, high-quality print. Setting a new standard for print, MOO's range of remarkable new products brings cost-effective, great design and uncompromising high print standards to the web. For a limited time, MOO is giving every a totally free 'trial pack' of 10 Business Cards to members of PhotographyCorner (MOO will even pay for delivery) - no strings attached! Get started on your free Business Cards trial pack today!

Prizes: The winner will receive a MOO Pro-Photographer Pack: 1 x 200 Business Cards (classic or green stock), 1 x 100 MiniCards, 1 x 20 Postcards, 1 x 25 Greeting Cards and FREE Shipping!

Voting Ends: approximately 2:45am EST, Wednesday, September 8th, 2010 (6:45am GMT).

Photo Gallery: For those that wanted to view the photos in the gallery, check it out here: CCC#77: Fast Food Photo Gallery.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ccc77-01---Mmmm-dot-dot-dot-KFC.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	906.0 KB
ID:	80979
CCC77-01 - Mmmm... KFC

Name:	ccc77-02---I-ll-Wash-Later.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	80980
CCC77-02 - I'll Wash Later

Name:	ccc77-03---Pizza-Euphoria.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	546.3 KB
ID:	80981
CCC77-03 - Pizza Euphoria

Name:	ccc77-04---1-29-Chicken-Goujons.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	80982
CCC77-04 - 1.29 Chicken Goujons

Name:	ccc77-05---Quick-Drink-at-the-Fly-In-Window.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	80983
CCC77-05 - Quick Drink at the Fly-In Window

Name:	ccc77-06---WillPower.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	441.3 KB
ID:	80984
CCC77-06 - WillPower

Name:	ccc77-07---O-Sushi-O-Go.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	80985
CCC77-07 - O-Sushi-O Go

Name:	ccc77-08---Yo-Quiero-Taco-Bell.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	80986
CCC77-08 - Yo Quiero Taco Bell
  #2    Top
Old September 1st, 2010, 03:27 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Vote for the CCC#77: Fast Food Winning Photograph

A great lineup - going to have to come back . . .

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #3    Top
Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:28 AM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Winter - Thames River
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Tim wasn't kidding - there were few entries... still choosing one wasn't easy.
My vote is in.

My Flickr

Save A Dolphin
  #4    Top
Old September 2nd, 2010, 01:48 PM
VIP Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Man, I meant to enter this contest. Got busy getting ready for next week and totally forgot.

I was thinking of capturing a food truck going by fast or something like that.

If I could, I would have shot some carnivore chasing its food, but I dont think Id be able to get a planned shot like that around here, maybe by chance if I had of been at the right spot at the right time.
  #5    Top
Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:56 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: All Alone
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

I guess I should have got up off my lazy behind to get one in, oh well, maybe next time. Great line up! I now know what I want for dinner tomorrow!
You don't take a photograph, you make it. ~Ansel Adams

And now I know the real Mike Dorn too!
  #6    Top
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:25 PM
Recent Photo: level train depot
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

I didn't think it was too hard. I wasn't too "chicken" to cast my vote!
  #7    Top
Old September 3rd, 2010, 06:38 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Sitting Through Time
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Again... I wish I had the time... would have loved to submit!
Next time...

I love my cameras
Cameras: (two) Canon 40D
Lenses: (Canon) 24-70mm f2.8L, 100mm f2.8L Macro IS,
70-200mm f4.0L; (Sigma) 50-500mm f4.0-6.3
  #8    Top
Old September 7th, 2010, 04:10 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Less than 12 hours to cast your vote!!
  #9    Top
Old September 8th, 2010, 12:48 AM

i should have entered i have a great one.
  #10    Top
Old September 8th, 2010, 01:47 AM
The Corner Creator

Voting is now complete. The winner will be announced tomorrow.