Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old January 1st, 2011, 02:29 AM
Hi from Melbourne

Hi, I'm new to the Forum thing - never done it before but so far so good, I guess. I'm from Melbourne, originally from Wilsons Promontory - the most southern point of Mainland Australia
I LOVE photography, have worked in studios doing image manipulation, photographic design, colour correction etc., I have just recently moved into getting behind the lens in the last 24 months.
Currently in the throes of moving from Nikon to Canon and am hoping to acquire a Canon 50D in the near future
xx Elly
  #2    Top
Old January 1st, 2011, 05:47 AM
Re: Hi from Melbourne

From Nikon to Canon??? . . . Smart move!!! You will do well!!!

(Now don't get overexcited all you Nikon addicts - surely you can spot a windup when you see it?
  #3    Top
Old January 1st, 2011, 07:52 AM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Hi Elly welcome to the corner...it's nice to have you here.
  #5    Top
Old January 1st, 2011, 12:45 PM
Recent Photo: mountain barn

Wow Austrilla.....that sounds like a beautiful place for photography. I am from NC closer to the Blue Ridge Mts. I love photography and recently descovered it about a year ago. I wish you the best in photography. I am new here to, trying to find my way
  #6    Top
Old January 1st, 2011, 02:33 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Golgatha

Hi and welcome to the corner. I can highly recommend the 50D, itīs a very good camera. But thatīs not surprising because itīs a Canon

Homepage: http://www.photo-lightbrush.de
Photoblog: http://www.lightbrush-diaries.de
  #7    Top
Old January 1st, 2011, 03:08 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Eagle In A Tree I
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Welcome, welcome, and a happy new year to you as well. I'll be interested to see your work.
  #8    Top
Old January 1st, 2011, 03:32 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Fall Leaf in Water
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Welcome to the corner, Elly!

http://corwinephotos.blogspot.com/
  #9    Top
Old January 3rd, 2011, 03:25 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Sitting Through Time
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Hello and welcome to The Corner!

I love my cameras
Cameras: (two) Canon 40D
Lenses: (Canon) 24-70mm f2.8L, 100mm f2.8L Macro IS,
70-200mm f4.0L; (Sigma) 50-500mm f4.0-6.3
Sponsors
  #10    Top
Old January 3rd, 2011, 05:36 PM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Welcome to the corner!

Gear List

'Every other artist begins with a blank canvas, a piece of paper the photographer begins with the finished product. ' ..... Edward Steichen
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions