Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks > Allentown, PA

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#41    Top
Old January 6th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Recent Photo: mrchile - Peony
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: We're Meeting Up In Allentown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Darn.................... Lottery tickets? Maybe?
Oh believe me, my husband doesn't let a week go by!
  #42    Top
Old January 6th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Big Browns
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellezfotoz View Post
Oh believe me, my husband doesn't let a week go by!
If I just could have won that 355 million......The VA lottery and someone in Washington state won...go figure......I would come and get you!
  #43    Top
Old January 7th, 2011, 01:59 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Man that "Graffiti Alley" is looking awesome for some strobist stuff! Only problem is my light stands won't fit in my Pelican case!
  #44    Top
Old January 7th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott111184 View Post
Your daughter love photography also?
She does as well as my eldest son's g/f. Both of the girls and my eldest son have modeled for me for different projects.
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
  #45    Top
Old January 7th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

I finally just had the chance to check out all the grafitti alley shots....man...this is going to be awesome. If we get enough of us out there, we can all be our own models. What a great place to practice there.
Visit me here..Room57
  #46    Top
Old January 7th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj_Delikat View Post
She does as well as my eldest son's g/f. Both of the girls and my eldest son have modeled for me for different projects.
Awesome, we will have some model for graffiti alley they decide to come along.

Quote:
I finally just had the chance to check out all the grafitti alley shots....man...this is going to be awesome. If we get enough of us out there, we can all be our own models. What a great place to practice there.
^ I'm game and there should be enough of us there to help each other out with holding flashes, reflectors, etc. Do you have any cool masks that would work there Carl?
  #47    Top
Old January 7th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Quote:
Awesome, we will have some model for graffiti alley they decide to come along.

^ I'm game and there should be enough of us there to help each other out with holding flashes, reflectors, etc. Do you have any cool masks that would work there Carl?
Acutally T and I were talking when we were planning this, and I might hit a thrift shop, and buy some old clothes, to shred and bloody up. I think if I was to bring my masks and costumes across the border, I may not make it across the border.
Visit me here..Room57
  #48    Top
Old January 7th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Premiere Member

Quote:
Acutally T and I were talking when we were planning this, and I might hit a thrift shop, and buy some old clothes, to shred and bloody up. I think if I was to bring my masks and costumes across the border, I may not make it across the border.
Yeah thats a good point, might get a phone call from you saying your being interrogated at the border!
  #49    Top
Old January 7th, 2011, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Yeah thats a good point, might get a phone call from you saying your being interrogated at the border!
Or from y'alls poh-leece asking to come bail my arse out of the slammer.
Visit me here..Room57
  #50    Top
Old January 7th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Premiere Member

Quote:
Or from y'alls poh-leece asking to come bail my arse out of the slammer.
I would be like... "Thats the man with the masks that stole all my Canon camera gear!"
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks > Allentown, PA